Thread: I’ll be damned!

Default I’ll be damned!

Been wanting to get some snake skins for bow backings. Taxidermist friend in my town said he’d show me how to catch them and squish their brains with a leather man. This looks just about equal to that in terms of shit-there-is-no-freaking way-I’m-going-to-do...but this is cool, and I’ve never seen it done before. Pretty damn effective.

Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 07-02-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Ole boy ain’t the brightest bulb on the tree. “Cut off his head and he can still bite you, but this one can’t because his neck is completely broken!” Ummm...his neck is completely broken if you cut his head off...but that’s just silly details! The massive brain explosion/hemorrhage or whatever happens...it flat works...and you know that is all that matters ifin you find yourself in a rattlesnake situation.

Works on all snakes,, I have done a truck full of chicken snakes just like that
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Apparently a pile of folks on here are aware of this neat way of dispatching snakes. I’ve never seen it before and thought it was a great way of not screwing up the skin. That’s said, my arms are about 2-3 feet too short for me to participate.

Umm... no thanks. I'll take my chances with a pointed shovel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!