Thread: Dog vs Bird

One of my partners mediated a case where a HOA was being sued because a couple was sitting by the common area lake and got attacked by a Canada goose. The lady had broken ribs, a collapsed lung and a facial fracture.
    DILLIGAF

Haven't had much to do with swans, but geese are evil creatures and deserve to die all of them!

They are smart too!
    Oooo, how that three hundred pounds amaze me
    When she gets down in the gravy
    God almighty, what a soulful groove
    When she gets down in the barbecue
    Three hundred pounds
    Tall as she round
    And every pound of that body so fine
    I can hardly b'lieve that it's mine - oh man!

I was bowfishing for suckers in Northern MI as a kid and got attacked by a swan. A well placed oar to the side of the head of an attacking swan works every time.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    One of my partners mediated a case where a HOA was being sued because a couple was sitting by the common area lake and got attacked by a Canada goose. The lady had broken ribs, a collapsed lung and a facial fracture.
    I can only imagine that the injuries were caused by the woman busting her ass while running from said goose. I just don't believe a goose could break a rib.

Plaintiff's attorneys have never been known to stray far from the truth their client believes in. LOL
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I was bowfishing for suckers in Northern MI as a kid and got attacked by a swan. A well placed oar to the side of the head of an attacking swan works every time.
    Happy birthday Paul.

Thanks brother!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill