Thread: USSS Detains Man Who Spit On Eric Trump

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default USSS Detains Man Who Spit On Eric Trump

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    But these vile people on the left are so riled up that they have lost all decency. The decay of decency is a huge issue. Tweeting is one thing, spitting on you, accosting you, refusing service due to beliefs, well, that's another, and a slippery slope.
    Their behavior will make things much easier once the shooting starts.

Trump declined to press charges.

Big mistake IMO.

You can hit, kick, stab, or shoot me and I may not do anything but I can promise you if you purposely spit on me I am going to try everything in my power to kill you at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MudCat05 View Post
    You can hit, kick, stab, or shoot me and I may not do anything but I can promise you if you purposely spit on me I am going to try everything in my power to kill you at that moment.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    pretty pathetic.

I left the White House a few weeks ago after a meeting and there were protesters holding signs standing right outside the gate that people enter and exit from each day, and I thought to myself while they are crazy as hell, that is what makes our country great, the ability to peacefully protest. But these vile people on the left are so riled up that they have lost all decency. The decay of decency is a huge issue. Tweeting is one thing, spitting on you, accosting you, refusing service due to beliefs, well, that's another, and a slippery slope.
    I’m the biggest trump supporter you’ll meet and very conservative but playing devils advocate to your last statement what are your thoughts on the bakery out west that refused the queers due to religious beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I’m the biggest trump supporter you’ll meet and very conservative but playing devils advocate to your last statement what are your thoughts on the bakery out west that refused the queers due to religious beliefs.
    I agree business owners should be able to refuse service for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I agree business owners should be able to refuse service for any reason.
    Refusing to serve someone based on ethnicity or beliefs is wrong.... the bakery thing wasn't that the Baker refused to serve, it was simply he refused to write a message that he felt morally against. A huge difference. Refusing to open your place to someone because they are gay is still a civil right offense. Big difference
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau