Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd Y'all Do It?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    good job
    He was so close

So much disinformation here. Obesity is at epidemic proportions in this country. I take care of patients with obesity related issues on a daily basis. I could go on and on and on. If you want to lose weight, increase your activity and cut your caloric intake. Do it for your family and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    He was so close
    i'd say he's right.

and I'm surprised you didnt jump on some comments about not eating certain meals or not eating till full to lose weight. That is a poor way to "diet." You agree that you can eat as much as you want of the foods that are in your "diet", right? I sure do.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    If you want to lose weight, increase your activity and cut your caloric intake.
    what if I think this is incorrect?

it shouldn't be about "weight loss." it should be about the proper foods to eat.

Did you not read the link on exercise and weight loss? Or are you still remembering what you were taught in school?

i'd say he's right.

and I'm surprised you didnt jump on some comments about not eating certain meals or not eating till full to lose weight. That is a poor way to "diet." You agree that you can eat as much as you want of the foods that are in your "diet", right? I sure do.
    My comment was in response to his claim that eating a calorie surplus would lead to weight loss. There are ways to over eat in calories to increase metabolism but it leads to failure for most.

I eat for health and performance. Being lean and at a healthy weight are incredible side effects.

But I weight, measure and track everything I eat. That type of discipline isn’t for everyone. Most feel it’s over kill or use some good ol boy humor to cover the fact they don’t have it in them to do it.

If you’re curious I eat 200 grams of protein, 80 grams of fat and 30 grams of carbs a day. Calories vary but hit between 1700-1800/day.

All from whole unprocessed foods. Meat and vegetables.

what if I think this is incorrect?
    Bog thinks the moon landing was staged.

Mergie thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Geetch thinks bacon on sandwiches is gross.

That chick at college thought they were shaving bumps.

Most of America thinks chickens are fed hormones to make them grow faster.

Apparently you think the human body is a magic vessel that is not bound by the first law of thermodynamics and can actually create energy, not just convert it from one form to another.

Basically, so what if you think it's incorrect?
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

The bottom line is we all need to lead a healthy life. If not for yourself, do it for your family, especially for your children. There are many pictures on this website of morbidly obese people.

Oh no, now we are fat shaming. I need a safe space.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    The bottom line is we all need to lead a healthy life. If not for yourself, do it for your family, especially for your children. There are many pictures on this website of morbidly obese people.
    Just go to any Walmart, grocery store, etc. and look around. It is amazing the obese and FAT people in this country
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post
    Bog thinks the moon landing was staged.

Mergie thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Geetch thinks bacon on sandwiches is gross.

That chick at college thought they were shaving bumps.

Most of America thinks chickens are fed hormones to make them grow faster.

Apparently you think the human body is a magic vessel that is not bound by the first law of thermodynamics and can actually create energy, not just convert it from one form to another.

Basically, so what if you think it's incorrect?
    i'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    My comment was in response to his claim that eating a calorie surplus would lead to weight loss. There are ways to over eat in calories to increase metabolism but it leads to failure for most.

I eat for health and performance. Being lean and at a healthy weight are incredible side effects.

But I weight, measure and track everything I eat. That type of discipline isn’t for everyone. Most feel it’s over kill or use some good ol boy humor to cover the fact they don’t have it in them to do it.

If you’re curious I eat 200 grams of protein, 80 grams of fat and 30 grams of carbs a day. Calories vary but hit between 1700-1800/day.

All from whole unprocessed foods. Meat and vegetables.
    i can agree with all this...esp the part about me not having what it takes to track this stuff. BUT, I damn sure cant blame you for doing it right.

#metabolism

Glenn? What does your daily meals consist of? A one day example if you will please.
    Thanks
    Bone
    Bone....

You sure say "Bone" a lot.

Y’all have made this un-godly complicated. Eat healthy natural food, do plenty of physical labor(that’s work for us poor folk), and fuck a lot.

Is that complicated for you people?

Quote Originally Posted by tot View Post
    Y’all have made this un-godly complicated. Eat healthy natural food, do plenty of physical labor(that’s work for us poor folk), and fuck a lot.

The third one may give some of them trouble. Is self-pleasure an acceptable alternative?

You also just showed how the 4.2 trillion dollar fitness and nutrition industry is unnecessary.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-18-2019 at 08:15 PM.

This is the best advice!!!!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    #metabolism
    And that again = Thyroid.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

agreed

I am eating jerky for breakfast. I am not ashamed.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.