Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: How'd Y'all Do It?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    usmc drinks white claws

close thread.
    please close thread
    It is rare. Those new Michelob Organic Golds are okay and taste a little better than Ultra.

I drink 16oz black coffee and about 1.5-2gal. of water a day (about 1gal with Himalayan salt). So, yeah, when I want something with some taste and some bubbles, I'll grab one of those adult seltzer waters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    When y'all started Keto, did you go full spartan, or did you wean down off carbs?
    I just quit with carbs. This is my 2nd time doing it hardcore. 1st time was no alcohol for about 2 months and I lost 26lbs in 54 days (or something like that).

This time, I'll drink on occasion, so that stalls things a bit. Also, on weekends, I will typically eat twice (very small lunch), whereas during the week, I only eat dinner.

Instagram and some FB groups have been awesome. Damned recipes galore and there's a carb substitute for almost anything out there.

Once you rid your body of all that shit, you really stop craving things. For me, this time around, I have been doing a break about every other month. This past weekend was a break (real, GOOD, beer, burgers & dogs) and today I feel like shit. I can look at myself and see how carbs affect my body. I will suffer the "keto flu" until probably Wednesday, and Thursday I should be back into ketosis.

I feel much better eating clean, plain and simple. The weight loss is just an added perk.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

So you're drinking salt water and eating 1 meal a day.

salt water? I dont get that one at all....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    It is rare. Those new Michelob Organic Golds are okay and taste a little better than Ultra.

I drink 16oz black coffee and about 1.5-2gal. of water a day (about 1gal with Himalayan salt). So, yeah, when I want something with some taste and some bubbles, I'll grab one of those adult seltzer waters.I just quit with carbs. This is my 2nd time doing it hardcore. 1st time was no alcohol for about 2 months and I lost 26lbs in 54 days (or something like that).

This time, I'll drink on occasion, so that stalls things a bit. Also, on weekends, I will typically eat twice (very small lunch), whereas during the week, I only eat dinner.

Instagram and some FB groups have been awesome. Damned recipes galore and there's a carb substitute for almost anything out there.

Once you rid your body of all that shit, you really stop craving things. For me, this time around, I have been doing a break about every other month. This past weekend was a break (real, GOOD, beer, burgers & dogs) and today I feel like shit. I can look at myself and see how carbs affect my body. I will suffer the "keto flu" until probably Wednesday, and Thursday I should be back into ketosis.

I feel much better eating clean, plain and simple. The weight loss is just an added perk.

Do you just leave a catheter in drinking 2 gallons of water a day? I'd never be able to get anything done if I drank that much.

With the salt intake, it really helps the body hold onto the water a little bit better.

I used to pee all the damn time until I learned the benefits of adding the Himalayan salt.

I keep a 32oz stainless bottle at my desk and fill it 2-4 times a day. Then, in the evenings, I use my 32oz Yeti cup which is always by my side.

Sometimes in the evenings I'll use the Mio squeeze flavors so I can get some taste with my water. I also sometimes use a packaged lemon extract powder. However, I quit using those things during the day, as I usually fast 20-22hrs. a day.

This has to be the most ridiculous thread I have ever read on here!

In order to lose weight you must do the following:
    Drink saltwater
    Eat Paleo
    Eat a keto diet
    Take a daily enema
    Weigh your food
    Ask God forgiveness for eating something sweet or which has carbohydrates
    Eat only vegetables one ounce of red meat will kill you

Some of you guys have absolutely lost your minds or have serious case of OCD!!
    It’s pretty damn simple eat less calories than you burn up during the day. Thanks to the good Lord above I am not in some of your heads. WHEW!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

To be fair, Tot said eating right, chopping wood, and intense love-making will keep you in shape.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-23-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Finally some sanity arrives on this board thank you fellas!! It’s great to know not everyone on here is totally bonkers.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    To be fair, Tot said eating right, chopping wood, and intense love-making will keep you in shape.
    Sounds like something Ron Swanson would say.

I’m sorry you had to read all this bullshit to get an answer to your question. Just remember 99.9% of what you read is pure horseshit.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

thanks for keeping those numbers up, Labluvr

Despite the fact that pink Himalayan salt only contains tiny amounts of additional minerals, many people still claim that it can provide a number of health benefits.

The truth is, most of these claims do not have any research to support them.
    the 0.1%

the 0.1%
    The body is depleted of salt when drinking lots of water.

The benefits of salt is actually staying better hydrated and, yes, trace minerals.

no, its not

All you fat people stay tuned. Eventually someone will post just exactly what you want to hear, and you can grab your food visa and start your “fitness journey”. Until then, just keep sitting there eating chili cheese fries, drinking beer, and watching America’s Got Talent.

Orrrrrr, you could get up, cut back, and move your a$$. It’s like killing a turkey. Not as difficult as most people make it seem.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

no, its not
    Meh... Maybe you're right, maybe not.

I honestly believe I pee less, and I could honestly benefit from the added sodium due to my way of eating.

The jury is still out: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...posed-benefits

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    It’s like killing a turkey. Not as difficult as most people make it seem.

I do laugh at most people that get on "diets". They're all about keto or whatever else for a couple months. Lose 30 pounds and then gain it right back when they realize they can't sustain that type of lifestyle.

^more of the 0.1%

well said

Food ain’t anything but fuel for work. Eat more than you’re using you’re gonna load up and feel like shit, which leads to doing less. Stay busy eat what you want. Put the fork down when you’re full.
    Reminds me of thanksgiving, watching people load their plates down piled up with everything running together, eating all that then going back for a second plate(a little smaller so they could save room for sweets). Then sitting on the sofa watching football and whining about being stuffed and miserable.