Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TABLE SAWS

Hep A is free at some local camden eateries...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Outfit her with a bona fide crosscut sled (Nick Ferry has a great Youtube vid on it). Will be able to attach all sortsa cool stuff in the t-track too. Miter fixture is forthcoming, then a tenoning jig....

4.jpg

2.jpg
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

i had no idea table saw lingo was so rad!

It's what happens when you don't skimp.

tenoning.

I keep saying it over and over.....

Stop talking about it and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Outfit her with a bona fide crosscut sled (Nick Ferry has a great Youtube vid on it). Will be able to attach all sortsa cool stuff in the t-track too. Miter fixture is forthcoming, then a tenoning jig....

4.jpg

2.jpg
    Go ahead and buy the Delta Tenoning jig. There’s a few off brands that are decent but my Delta’s been great for 20yrs. Hardly ever use a mitre gauge though. Buy a good taper jig.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

If it had been a couple weeks sooner, there is a nice 3hp Jet set up on the Elgin/Lugoff/Camden For Sale Facebook page for $500. Has a large outfeed table with it that he's asking another $150. I'm sure a fellow could get the combo for less. I'd be all over it if I even had a corner I could cram it in.

EDITED TO ADD: Looks like the same seller also has several more VERY NICE items for sale that looks brand new from her daddy's cabinet shop. The dust collectors looked like they are $550 selling for $150. Brand new looking
    60 gallon Ingersoll Rand compressor for $500. I don't know if it's OK to be posting it on here because I don't even know the person and it's from Facebook but if somebody is interested I'll pass along the link/person's name. If you're on Facebook and can get on the For Sale or Free in Elgin/Lugoff/Camden page just search for 'table saw'.

Saw.jpg
    Last edited by Kioti; 07-29-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    If it had been a couple weeks sooner, there is a nice 3hp Jet set up on the Elgin/Lugoff/Camden For Sale Facebook page for $500. Has a large outfeed table with it that he's asking another $150. I'm sure a fellow could get the combo for less. I'd be all over it if I even had a corner I could cram it in.

EDITED TO ADD: Looks like the same seller also has several more VERY NICE items for sale that looks brand new from her daddy's cabinet shop. The dust collectors looked like they are $550 selling for $150. Brand new looking
    60 gallon Ingersoll Rand compressor for $500. I don't know if it's OK to be posting it on here because I don't even know the person and it's from Facebook but if somebody is interested I'll pass along the link/person's name. If you're on Facebook and can get on the For Sale or Free in Elgin/Lugoff/Camden page just search for 'table saw'.

Saw.jpg
    Send me the link.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I sent you a PM.