Thread: Sneaky Pete-Amazon Prime Video

Default Sneaky Pete-Amazon Prime Video

If you have not watched it, or have not watched this season of it yet, you should. This series has a 96% Rotten Tomatoes score across all of the seasons. That is no easy feat with the critics being the cynics they are. It is executive produced by Bryan Cranston, who also stars in the first season.

Also, if you have an Amazon Prime account and are not using it for video, where have you been? They give you free movies and series and you can watch via a smart TV, computer, or by purchasing a $35 Firestick. Also part of your Amazon Prime subscription is Amazon Music. You get about 60% of their music catalog for free to listen to on your phone, computer, or streaming device. The best part is that you can download music to your phone and listen offline. That's right to download music for no extra costs. It has playlist and channels just like your other favorite music streaming services. Anyway, Jeff Bezos went to the trouble to build these into your subscription, so use them.

Oh, and you're welcome about watching Sneaky Pete. MG

Trailer for Season 1-No Spoilers

Dum Spiro Spero

pretty sure it's the final season.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    pretty sure it's the final season.
    Hope not, they seemed to leave it more open than usual. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

It has been cancelled.

I really liked the first season, kind of liked the second, barely made it through the third.

Stranger Things third season comes out soon. I'm pretty excited about that- although I tried to make it through the second season twice and couldn't. I just think a summer theme will go well.