Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midlands Archery Shops?

Tom Jeffrey may not be the most personable man you'll ever work with but no one other than his dad (who has passed away) knows more about this than he does. Go to Bluff Road, spend the time, learn something.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    This ^
    Did that start out as a little place in Davis Station? They bailed me out with some broadheads 20 years ago, lol. Young guys, but great dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Did that start out as a little place in Davis Station? They bailed me out with some broadheads 20 years ago, lol. Young guys, but great dudes.
    Scott used to have a shop not far from Davis Station but that was probably at least 20 years ago. I think it used to be a store in the front and he had the archery shop in the back or something like that. It was before my time. He's got a shop at his house now a few miles outside of summerton. Great guy.

That was it. Good dude.

Jeffery had a dude named Kirk (I think) working for him around 2010. Huge douche canoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i stand w led....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    I would just get him a rifle the damn Indians lost...
    For killing people smokeless gunpowder is the way to go. Shooting a deer with a firearm and optics is weird.

So what’s with JCs? Or is it Kirk in the bow shop that’s the problem? I’ve bought minnows once or twice and folks seemed pleasant.
    Last edited by CreekGeek; 07-17-2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: People hunt with “bows” not “nows”.