Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Am

Its wild out on the lake, some poor fool is trying to drive back towards Goat Island through the channel markers.

We lost sight of him at the 2 set of poles
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Man turn a leaf blower on and point that thing to the sky and try to break that crap up before it gets down here. We’re pretty much caught up on outages in Charleston area.
    Y’all come to Columbia, we need all the help we can get. It’ll be Monday night before we get all these backlot lines picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtemp71 View Post
    Y’all come to Columbia, we need all the help we can get. It’ll be Monday night before we get all these backlot lines picked up.
    I’m sure they’ll be sending them again in am.
    867-5309

Ended up being a nice day on the lake. Somehow, and thankfully, we have dodged all the bad stuff in Florence.

more trees down from that eaerly saturday morning storm than any recent hurricane....at least in my area
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sorry 2th

Our main road got napped up, nothing huge, cleaned most of it yesterday on the way to plant. Tree down, and debris at the house, wife's grandmother had a decent tree down that I cleaned up yesterday morning pretty early.. I was actually at a wedding on Lake Wylie when the second band hit Saturday afternoon.. It was supposed to be outside, had to change plans..that place has some pretty stanky lake houses. I felt cheap, until I realized they were all yankees or yankee descendants. They instantly became lesser.

Round 5 in the upstate right now. Some lightning that’s rocking the walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

She be rocking NOW in the hole
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Keep it up there.