Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Am

It came thru santee state park pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    It must've been an enormous cell. Seems like it hit the whole state at about the same time of morning.
    Meh, my times are most likely off as I was 3/4 asleep throughout all this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

LED Wonder what time that happened?

I see the 2 hours ago, but I assume that is when he posted it. Looks too dark to be 8:30ish

Zeph,

It was. I was watching wondering when it would be over, it kept coming and coming. As noted it lasted almost 1.5 hours at lake Marion. It was wider below Columbia, but tightened up before it hit Ga. Above Columbia it was thinner, but it covered the whole state.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 06-22-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It was a line that took about 4.5 hours from the state line to the coast which is moving...

Default This Am

Big trees down all over my dirt road in Gilbert. Also a big one across a trailer at the head of the road. Lost power briefly but not long enough for the generator to kick on. In addition to the wind, the thunder and lightening was incredible.

And like SaltMuck...my sweet corn is laid over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Johnny Reb; 06-22-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Boat capsized in Charleston this am.

Wow, good job Bob!

It’s bright, sunny, and calm on the lower Cooper right now. Boats joyriding all over and a boat anchored on every grass point fishing as well! Like a totally different day out here!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Round 2 is just crossing the border into SC now. Round 3 is in Kentucky and looking mean...

Power gone out again. Sunny outside. Must have another problem
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Round 2 is just crossing the border into SC now. Round 3 is in Kentucky and looking mean...
    Man turn a leaf blower on and point that thing to the sky and try to break that crap up before it gets down here. We’re pretty much caught up on outages in Charleston area.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Dad says he has frog eggs in his garden in KY....

I think a lightning strike just knocked my hat off..... Wow, these have been intense and I'm sick and tired of clearing downed trees since Matthew!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

From Lynchburg to Hwy 378 on I95 took a beating. Hail and alot of trees down.

Also heard they had 100 mph winds below Kingstree.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It is wild, another one about to roll up on the lake. If your still at Goat island or Rocks pond (There you have no service) get your ass to the hill!

It does seem more intense than I can recall in recent memory!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

We dodged a bullet with that one. Yall buckle up
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

What end are you on
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I was on the Greenville, pointed the bow in with enough power to keep steerage and maintain forward momentum. 6:47 - 8:14 am was special. Finally found something to get wet in in the Southport. Averaged 4-5 at about 2-3 seconds with the occasional 8 thrown in. 2nd or 3rd worst I've encountered in a boat offshore. Radar had that cell moving north of us by a good margin, can't ever trust a weatherman. We were all the way to the Hector when it blew out, turned around and went back to fishing, had a decent day afterwards, the ocean was quite nice until about 2:30 and the wind started picking up again, we headed in.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This morning in Chas. Another round rolling through now. Just chased us off the river.

6653.jpeg

Ought to be right sporty when that storm out of Allendale merges with that one out of Columbia/Sumter somewhere around Lane or Andrews...

I was on a bass boat in the east branch when it rolled through. Was about 100 yards from where I was Thursday evening when that one rolled through
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.