Thread: Upcoming Webinar: Influences of Prescribed Fire on the Ecology of Wild Turkeys

Default Upcoming Webinar: Influences of Prescribed Fire on the Ecology of Wild Turkeys

Just in case anyone is interested...

A free one hour webinar from the University of Georgia, the Southern Fire Exchange, and the University of Florida

Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET

Presenter:
    Michael Chamberlain, Ph.D., Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia

Webinar Description:
    In this webinar Dr. Chamberlain will present the results of research projects throughout the southeastern United States focused on understanding how wild turkeys respond to prescribed fires. He will discuss the basic ecology of birds in fire-managed landscapes, such as reproductive ecology, and how turkey movements are affected by fire. Lastly, Dr. Chamberlain will discuss recent research exploring how the spatial scale of fires on public lands influence turkey movements and reproductive ecology. Following the presentation there will be time for audience Q/A.

Registration on link below.

https://mailchi.mp/c14bc87cdb32/fire...wrGfdghEj-Dzpo

Followed immediately by "how to deal with menopause" webinar

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    As I understand it, that webinar is by invitation only.....I'm sure there are a few recipients of that invitation on here!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Default Upcoming Webinar: Influences of Prescribed Fire on the Ecology of Wild Turkeys

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Nope, thats after the “coyotes,the end and nuclear cleansing webinar.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 06-21-2019 at 07:25 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/