Thread: Trolling motor pedal?

Default Trolling motor pedal?

I have a motorguide trolling motor in my boat and I don’t want to bolt the foot pedal down. The pedal slides all over the place where can I get the rubber feet from to put on the bottom of the pedal?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

how about home goods store. the little rubber pads you put under furniture legs. that kind of thing? might work....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I use a 3/4 inch rubber mat and cut it the same size as the pedal. It’ll weigh it down as well as add friction so it shouldn’t slide much on aluminum.

if you are talking about the wireless pedals, this is what you need. i ordered them for mine, and they work well

Capture.JPG

google the part number. i think boats.net has them for less than 10$

X3 digital, may try the rubber mat.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan