Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2th’s Beans

Default 2th’s Beans

Look good. Thanks for putting that deal together. Do it next year....please, and get us 50 bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ths beans are the KRT of soy beans

You need some deer Bc mine won’t let them come up
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Millorganite is your friend....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

There are plenty that didn't make it.

Those are in some dirt that have close to 250 units of nitrogen. It sat there for 2 years, I'm sure some leached out but it was never planted, and had 2 tons of soil amendment put on it this spring. It is the stuff out of DSM

It should not be growing like it is other wise.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Millorganite is your friend....

That smelly stuff is too!
    Lot more work but it does work, until the deer are flat starving. That last few days of 105 weather tested the limits of everything
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    You need some deer Bc mine won’t let them come up
    We have no shortage of them, but we do do a lot to keep them off of what we plant until it’s gets up enough to withstand some browsing

Do you fertilize and use milorganite? Or one or the other?

Fertilize and spray smell good stuff from the public bathroom!

Come in 5 gallon buckets.

Mix 3 oz to the gallon of water.

By the time you get done with 2 tanks you will all but be gagging from the odor.

Smells like you took a bath in a urinal, a very very very clean urinal.

Worked pretty good, but then when everything was burnt to a crisp the deer had nothing to eat the broke down and came out holding their noses with 1 foot and started eating them.

Not too bad but they were still starving enough to over come the bathroom sanitizer.

After the rain started and stuff started to green back up they left them alone again, but some of them were so eaten down they were done.

So we have been replanting peanuts on top of them.

He was spraying the last track with round up today. I'll give it a few days and go behind and plant the peanuts.

What ever is left by the time the peanuts start to get weeds in them will get sacked with paraquat and that will be the end of the beans.

We are leaving the area in the photo, those just did phenomenal. They made it through the drought and deer relatively unscathed!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

When I plant beans and do this with my flowers.... Apply millorganite once a week to ten days or depending on rain.
    Also, the moisture activates the odor but downpours will leach it off quick!
    If you let the odor wear off and they start eating, nothing is gonna keep them out.... To be effective you have to start right from the start.
    It has a little N but it's not fertlilzer....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    There are plenty that didn't make it.

Those are in some dirt that have close to 250 units of nitrogen. It sat there for 2 years, I'm sure some leached out but it was never planted, and had 2 tons of soil amendment put on it this spring. It is the stuff out of DSM

It should not be growing like it is other wise.
    Dsm????
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Old Martek
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Gotcha. When I hear DSM I think of desulfurization material used by Santee Cooper.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    2ths beans are the KRT of soy beans
    Hellz yeah!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Y'all can keep on with the KRT analogies, but for God's sake don't start back with that stupid meme "hold on"

I refuse to post it in case any one were to start that trend back.

I managed to get kicked off the first day I was on here for commenting on it

Big Brother thought I was Ian, or Ethan or someone.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Fertilize and spray smell good stuff from the public bathroom!

Come in 5 gallon buckets.

Mix 3 oz to the gallon of water.

By the time you get done with 2 tanks you will all but be gagging from the odor.

Smells like you took a bath in a urinal, a very very very clean urinal.

Worked pretty good, but then when everything was burnt to a crisp the deer had nothing to eat the broke down and came out holding their noses with 1 foot and started eating them.

Not too bad but they were still starving enough to over come the bathroom sanitizer.

After the rain started and stuff started to green back up they left them alone again, but some of them were so eaten down they were done.
    Did you spray over the top of the beans?

Yes,

I did the first 2 times and Jevans did again the 3rd time which was Sat am.

Will not hurt the beans. First time I mixed it with round up middle time I just went strait bathroom sanitizer. Sat was just round up as far as I know.

As noted the beans on the rest of that track were pretty much done. Some 9 acres worth.

We just sprayed the round up to clean up the beans and I will plant peanuts over them later this week. When we spray paraquat later on it will nuke the beans but we will have gotten all the goody out of them by then.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

glad they are growing.

really glad I will never be the "order man" again....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It's because of Duck Cutter isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

pretty much
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.