Thread: Celebrating POTUS BD, Myrtle Beach

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Celebrating POTUS BD, Myrtle Beach

I've been around for a few years and I have never seen people celebrate of a current president's birthday.

I seen a horse fly... I even seen a house fly... But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything when I see a elephant fly.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." ▬ Edmund Ruffin

"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." --W. Emerson Wright

Frickin awesome
    80-20 Genaration

I done got a dozen e mails and text messages to donate and sign his birthday card

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Lol ahhhh there it is!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It's also the Army's birthday. Coincidence? I think not. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Since its official establishment, June 14, 1775 — more than a year before the Declaration of Independence — the U.S. Army has played a vital role in the growth and development of the American nation. Drawing on both long-standing militia traditions and recently introduced professional standards, it won the new republic's independence in an arduous eight-year struggle against Great Britain. At times, the Army provided the lone symbol of nationhood around which patriots rallied.
    I seen a horse fly... I even seen a house fly... But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything when I see a elephant fly.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." ▬ Edmund Ruffin

"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." --W. Emerson Wright