Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Iran that stupid or a false flag?

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Iran wants Trump out and a weak Dem in who is too afraid to impose sanctions. .
    I've not found a more likely motive for Iran's actions than luring the President into just enough shooting to be sure he loses his re-election bid.

Trump says we will soon find out
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Again someone with some actual knowledge explain to me how the fuck Russia and China are a military threat.
    And so I don’t have to say it later
    China cannot mobilize an army outside of China.
    Russia has enough supplies to maintain an army for 3 days outside of Russia.

Yep. Sounds like WWIII to me!
    Would be insanely enjoyable to watch what Israel does to Iran if the gloves come off. It would be something of biblical proportion.... literally
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    ^ hit dog ^
    I'm just saying it sounds like you're describing this place.

Once the bombs start dropping, the biggest thing this will affect is the markets, like Griffin says China and the Ruskies are no serious threat, but trade will be disrupted.
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-20-2019 at 12:24 PM.

China nor Russia give a shit about Iran, Isreal jumps in and the whole region becomes a bigger cluster than it is even though the Israelis are doing everyone a favor.

Right now, I’d be nervous if I was one of those Iranians manning a missile battery.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

We aren't doing anything. Someone made a mistake.

Thats what Trump said
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Whats Q saying? He seems to have disappeared

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    We aren't doing anything. Someone made a mistake.

Thats what Trump said
    He still doesn’t believe that people can see his asscheeks.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

If we start a war with Iran, I want to go ahead and say my piece before the killing starts. If any of you on here are in the military or has family in service, you are NOT fighting for my freedom here in America if you go to war with Iran. If you are activated, you are simply doing your job in which you signed up for. The pay and benefits are good. If you get killed or injured, don't come back talking about how patriotic you are and how you faught for citizens back in the states. These dumb ass wars that our government starts have absolutely nothing to do with keeping the homeland free. They are strictly political and financially motivated. That is all.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-20-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Prayers
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    If we start a war with Iran, I want to go ahead and say my piece before the killing starts. If any of you on here are in the military or has family in service, you are NOT fighting for my freedom here in America if you go to war with Iran. If you are activated, you are simply doing your job in which you signed up for. The pay and benefits are good. If you get killed or injured, don't come back talking about how patriotic you are and how you faught for citizens back in the states. These dumb ass wars that our government starts have absolutely nothing to do with keeping the homeland free. They are strictly political and financially motivated. That is all.
    So that would make you like one of the assholes that spit in the face of a disabled Viet Nam veteran as he stepped off the plane from Nam.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    So that would make you like one of the assholes that spit in the face of a disabled Viet Nam veteran as he stepped off the plane from Nam.
    He also never served, and claims PTSD isnt real because a 90yr old korean vet told him so.

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

IMG_0677.JPG

Commie fuk-tard.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    That's totally different. Alot of the Vietnam vets were drafted. They had no choice but to serve. Those fighting since Vietnam voluntarily went. I love our military men, but I just don't like to hear people claim they have faught for our freedom insinuating that the cause they faught for was somehow comparable to the causes that our forefathers faught and died for.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I'm just saying it sounds like you're describing this place.
    And then Rabbitman shows up right on cue
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 06-20-2019 at 02:53 PM.

The last time someone from my lineage volunteered to do battle was in the civil war. All others since were drafted, or joined the navy to prevent being drafted into the army.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-20-2019 at 02:56 PM.

The last time someone from my lineage volunteered to do battle was in the civil war. All others were drafted.
    When and where did you serve?

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    When and where did you serve?

Never served. Hasn't been a draft since Vietnam. Luckily, I am over the draft age. If we have a real threat to the homeland, I'll gladly volunteer.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-20-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Never served. Hasn't been a draft since Vietnam. Luckily, I am over the draft age. If we have a real threat to the homeland, I'll gladly volunteer.
    So can you shut the hell up about the military then? You know nothing about it, and never raised your right hand. Its laughable you comment on all the threads about military like you know all about it.