Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran that stupid or a false flag?

I am all in for exporting some freedom to those who need it. I just prefer that my freedom launches from a silo in North Dakota or one of those homo tubes we have running around in circles. If it is real, make it real. They won't be able to throw their hands up and quit fast enough...

Supposedly there is surveillance footage of an Iranian boat removing a mine that didn't explode under the cover of darkness. Haven't seen it yet but I wouldn't put it past those crazy ass people.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

OK. I am convinced. Send J-23 from Renville County to Tehran and let's be done with it...

Here is the video:
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...objects-attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the captain now.

Too bad we cant stick one these down their throat with 10 MK21s.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that torpedos are designed to strike below the waterline with much more explosive force than one of these small mines. Correct me if I'm wrong but modern torpedos are designed with a shaped charge that not only penetrates/compromises the hull but also creates a gas bubble or vacant area under the ship so when it lifts out of the water and comes back down, it breaks the keel/spine of the ship. Who knows what is going on with all the crap being thrown back and forth.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

That is how you make Peace...

For the younger crowd, no, ICBM's don't render the landscape uninhabitable. We shot off more nukes in Nevada than anywhere else on the planet. See how many planes are flying into McCarren today...

Did anyone catch they had a huge bust in London earlier this week of a plastics explosives lab?

Hesbola agents were busted in it. The thing was a commercial lab, making plastics.

Now the question is being floated are there other labs in other western countries?

Is this a last resort or a unconventional war tactic?

I can't believe it didn't make the news.
    https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Br...in-2015-592003
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Mines are at water surface or below, That damage is 8 to 10ft above the water line. That is from a planted explosive.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Mines are at water surface or below, That damage is 8 to 10ft above the water line. That is from a planted explosive.
    limpet

Limpets are placed at the bottom of the hull. You want to sink a ship? Sink it. Above the waterline? Lulz...

Can a ship like that not release ballast (and raise itself higher out of the water)?

I don’t know how tankers work or the technical aspects of ballast.

2n comes through for the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

I said it in a Knotts voice dammit. Still, +31 to 2N...

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Can a ship like that not release ballast (and raise itself higher out of the water)?

I don’t know how tankers work or the technical aspects of ballast.
    Yep and the ocean has waves, water isn’t always one height. But let’s not let hydrodynamics get in the way of conspiracies. Iran coulda, one of its proxies coulda, ISIS, AQ or one of our own. But my bet is on that bunch of crazies running the show in Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep and the ocean has waves, water isn’t always one height. But let’s not let hydrodynamics get in the way of conspiracies. Iran coulda, one of its proxies coulda, ISIS, AQ or one of our own. But my bet is on that bunch of crazies running the show in Iran.
    What? You think the Persians have suddenly woken up first thing in the morning hoping that we will kill them? Please...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What? You think the Persians have suddenly woken up first thing in the morning hoping that we will kill them? Please...
    Nope, I think they got a nuke and are looking for any reason in the world to use it. I think those bastards are crazy and want to start WWIII. And I also think the MIC is too willing to oblige them no matter the cost of soldiers lives so they can reap the profits.