Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Iran that stupid or a false flag?

Some folks are born to wave the flag, the red, white, and blue. When the band plays hail to the chief they point the cannon at you!

Chief, I'm not a senators son, and you're not Tom Fogerty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Some folks are born to wave the flag, the red, white, and blue. When the band plays hail to the chief they point the cannon at you!
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”
    And to give you the right to spout that nonsense out of your cockhole.
    You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    If your brother gets in a fight you don't stand there and ask if the fight is just.

You jump your ass in there and get it on.

Those are our warriors. They don't have a choice. We need to all rally around them.

If you wanna get pissed with the politicians that's fine, but when our boys & girls go into battle we need to support them while they are in theater and when they come back.
    right on

Beautiful song F# it is we start the main verse in?

I believe the part most pertinent to you would be:
    But when the taxman comes to the door
    Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Trump aborted the strike. His instincts again, won the day.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Trump aborted the strike. His instincts again, won the day.

I saw that, but a few things that make me wonder are.

Trump is good at head fakes.

We are virtually oil independent something we were not in the 70-80's when we were actively fighting Iran.

Germany/Europe and Japan really need the oil. None of the EU countries Germany specifically have a navy. Germany has been wavering in what we want. IE buying natural gas from Russia, not paying for NATO, on and on.

Trump may be letting this escalate until EU countries, again, Germany specifically will play ball with us. Then we will go in.

Either us or Israel is gonna blow up the place. Its already been written.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Jeremiah 49:34-39
    34) That which came as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, at the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying:

35) Thus says the LORD of hosts,
    ‘Behold, I am going to break the bow of Elam,
    The finest of their might.

36) ‘I will bring upon Elam the four winds
    From the four ends of heaven,
    And will scatter them to all these winds;
    And there will be no nation
    To which the outcasts of Elam will not go.

37) ‘So I will shatter Elam before their enemies
    And before those who seek their lives;
    And I will bring calamity upon them,
    Even My fierce anger,’ declares the LORD,
    ‘And I will send out the sword after them
    Until I have consumed them.

38) ‘Then I will set My throne in Elam
    And destroy out of it kings and princes,’
    Declares the LORD.

39 ‘But it will come about in the last days
    That I will restore the fortunes of Elam,'”
    Declares the LORD.

This rather obscure passage says that “in the last days” Elam’s military might will be broken and that the nation’s population will be widely scattered. The passage further states that this disaster will happen because of the Lord’s “fierce anger” against them
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I thank God for sending us President Trump. Yes, he has his faults, we all do, but he thinks for himself and is not captive to interest groups. Thank God we don't have a George Bush, Lindsey Graham, or John McCain as President right now or be would be waist deep in another war. Iran is allies with the 2 other nuclear power houses. We do not need to sticking our nose where it doesnt belong.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-21-2019 at 08:33 AM.

What constitutes sticking our noses in other folks business?

Shipping lanes?

We heard over and over during Iraq it was all about oil. Well, it was partially. But rather than lie about it the politicians should be up front about it.

Oil is the life blood of democracy. Can you imagine if we had gas prices at 6,7,10 dollars in the past decade, with the finical crisis already happening? We had folks loosing their houses and life sucking mud as was. We certainly didn't need anymore hardship. We are America and we are use to a certain life style and in order for all of it to come together we have to have oil. Everything from fertilizer to fishing lures is made from oil. Of course there is what you normally think of car and truck go go and jet travel possible.

We are now in a position to walk away and not care do to our drilling on our own property.

So when you look at it like that is it not justifiable to go marching into any land we need to in order to secure the price of oil?

This is why drilling really was/is a national security issue. When we aren't dependent upon a bunch or crazy people who think a baby will crawl out of a well, and as such they will blow up their neighbors mosque in order to keep the baby from crawling out of their well, and think it is ok to screw goats, have a interbreeding problem, and make women walk around in a body bag with a vent hole we are truly better off!

We don't have to go rushing in every time some mullah threatens to shut down the straits of hormuz!

Now if they hurt a US person or Israel. Get ready!!! Operation Praying Mantis will look like a joke.

I'm not sure that isn't what Trump was referring too yesterday when he said some general went off the rails. We decimated the Iranian navy in the late 80's and I'm willing to be there is some Republican guard general who is still mad about that whole thing!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

J

I wonder if this will embolden Iran to do something else militarily and Trump is playing the long game. They struck tankers, no reaction. Shot down a drone, no reaction.

They do something else and we hit them hard. Trump could take the stance that he tried to avoid military action by not striking back the first two times. He tried to avoid a conflict but Iran escalated it. The democrats would still bitch but he could spin it.

F-16s doing live fire exercises at the combat range today. Just saying.

All we will have to do is fight in the air at night.

They can not fly at night.

They will run in the ground.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

The last time someone from my lineage volunteered to do battle was in the civil war. All others since were drafted, or joined the navy to prevent being drafted into the army.
    You come from a long line of pussies. Try not to breed