Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U5C’s Dawn Staley. SC Troopers not happy

Default U5C’s Dawn Staley. SC Troopers not happy

This is how U5C women’s basketball coach showed up the Graduation Ceremony for this years class. Lot of upset folks over this .

Hell she does not even show up like this to a game

By way this is no knock on USC, this is just total disrespect from her toward LEO’s in my opinion.

006F04F0-85E1-4252-8B6B-9A8BCB4D2B5C.jpeg

For 6 years Governor Hailey spoke at every graduation. The last few, Gov. McMaster or Sen Tim Scott came
    This go round, Coach Staley was the keynote speaker but I was outside in the hallway and didn’t catch the speech.
    I heard people complain about her outfit but didn’t think much of it...I’m guessing some people are really upset if it made it to the SCDUCK world.....
    I travel the state daily talking with people in hopes of educating about traffic safety. Coach Staley has given me court side tickets to be given away to teenagers at high schools and she has always gone out of her way in the sidelines at the football games to shake our hands. I think the lack of dress attire is a poor contrast of her thought toward Law enforcement. I may be wrong and maybe she only likes me

I can say this, I was surprised as heck to see her in a T-shirt and shorts as well for the event though...

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTrooper View Post
    For 6 years Governor Hailey spoke at every graduation. The last few, Gov. McMaster or Sen Tim Scott came
    This go round, Coach Staley was the keynote speaker but I was outside in the hallway and didn’t catch the speech.
    I heard people complain about her outfit but didn’t think much of it...I’m guessing some people are really upset if it made it to the SCDUCK world.....
    I travel the state daily talking with people in hopes of educating about traffic safety. Coach Staley has given me court side tickets to be given away to teenagers at high schools and she has always gone out of her way in the sidelines at the football games to shake our hands. I think the lack of dress attire is a poor contrast of her thought toward Law enforcement. I may be wrong and maybe she only likes me

I can say this, I was surprised as heck to see her in a T-shirt and shorts as well for the event though...

Thanks for your input and THANKS for what you do. Saw this am SC traffic deaths this year are DOWN 8.7% so far Education is the KEY. By way have had Joe Hovis speak at some of my teen driving classes, this guy is GREAT

Not saying she is not a great person, I respect what she has done for USC women's basketball BUT I was always told to dress for the occasion and to look professional anytime I am in a professional meeting or environment

Just shocked me she showed up like that, was really hoping this was one of those Anti USC photos that was not accurate and just for something to poke fun. Hopefully she will do the right thing and explain or apologize

Meanwhile, I turn on Fox news yesterday and they are talking about Dabo joining the Taliban or some stupid shit. Nobody cares what the hell Dawn Staley is wearing. Be a better poster...

When did we become so sensitive?

She was clearly under dressed. It was a poor choice on her part. But it probably was just that. Not some grand political statement. I'm just glad she didn't have that cocks shorts on.

And Dabo made a dumb joke that bombed? Shocker! But people acting offended about a bin laden joke are pathetic.

Now. A 60 something year old Bowden intern. Now that is funny. Maybe when homeland security picks up UBD, he'll be able to step up and take the reigns.

She’s dressed perfectly to give a sermon at newspring.

What does DS x/o mean?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What does DS x/o mean?
    Ray Tanner is a maroon?

She looks like she came straight from a camp or practice.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

The honkey holding the plaque looks nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    In the video, it appears that he is blinking Morse code asking for help.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Heck nowadays you don't even have to dress up for church.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    His gun is on the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Heck nowadays you don't even have to dress up for church.
    I dated a Catholic chick. Went to her "church" or whatever they called it. Dude walked in wearing blue jeans. I was all out at that moment. Maintain some damn standards people...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I dated a Catholic chick. Went to her "church" or whatever they called it. Dude walked in wearing blue jeans. I was all out at that moment. Maintain some damn standards people...
    When I was a teenager a girl invited me to a Valentine's thing at her church which was Holiness. Since it was in the "community building" and not the chapel I just wore my normal shorts and sneakers. Boy oh boy the looks I got.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    When I was a teenager a girl invited me to a Valentine's thing at her church which was Holiness. Since it was in the "community building" and not the chapel I just wore my normal shorts and sneakers. Boy oh boy the looks I got.
    Pretty sure that wasn't because of your attire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Pretty sure that wasn't because of your attire.

May have been the Mohawk.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ray Tanner is a maroon?
    Moron, Ray Tanner is a moron.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What does DS x/o mean?
    I'm guessing it is her camp logo. https://dawnstaleybasketballcamp.com/camps.php
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    She’s dressed perfectly to give a sermon at newspring.
    Or any non denominational church. People demand that others need to dress up to show respect at non religious functions but it doesn't matter what you wear to church???