Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passion at Edisto

I never really have a date when I'll be down. It just sort of comes and goes.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 06-13-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: really not rally

mmm bop bop

Looks like a real sausage festival shaping up for you fellas
    Have fun

When someone says, "I want to put a face to a name" I run. That's the weirdest shit you can say. The couple of people I've begrudgingly met on here, I've kept it short, I don't like anyone from this website. You people are entertainment for me while I'm at work. Dance, drones, dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    When someone says, "I want to put a face to a name" I run. That's the weirdest shit you can say. The couple of people I've begrudgingly met on here, I've kept it short, I don't like anyone from this website. You people are entertainment for me while I'm at work. Dance, drones, dance.
    Yep you are obviously one I wouldn't want to hang around. I've meet some nice people on this site that I've became good friends with and hunt with. And I've met alot I wouldn't even speak to if I saw them again. Sorry if you think hanging out and drinking a beer and putting a face with a name is stupid. Your more than welcome to not come by! You'd probably fall in that last category anyway.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Tell him Coot. Sounds like a boring life he has
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Yep you are obviously one I wouldn't want to hang around. I've meet some nice people on this site that I've became good friends with and hunt with. And I've met alot I wouldn't even speak to if I saw them again. Sorry if you think hanging out and drinking a beer and putting a face with a name is stupid. Your more than welcome to not come by! You'd probably fall in that last category anyway.
    It was a joke, Nancy, lighten up.

I laughed out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I laughed out loud.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    60722399_10219070020931427_2491695645795024896_n.jpg

Eww

Yep that’s the week we go with half the town of Lexington also.

Someone gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like the OP is back peddling now.