Thread: Tanners little brother going to SC

Default Tanners little brother going to SC

"They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Cyclin'?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

If he plays the game like his brother y’all did good, Tanner may not be the most talented but gives it 100% and tough as shoe leather . I assume his brother will be the same

Yeah they come from good stock too
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

just wait til Climp5in's "2nd in all time yards per carry" record book running back announces in two weeks he is carry'n it this fall for the Coots.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-12-2019 at 07:58 PM.

just wait til Climp5in's "2nd in all time yards per carry" record book running back announces in two weeks he is carry'n it this fall for the Coots.

Be a great pick up for U5C however last I heard he was leaning toward Va Tech but that would surprise me to be honest. U5C close to home and he only has 1 yr. Should make a decent NFL RB

He has been a little bit of a let down but I think that is because he wore #28 and LOT of expectations to wear that number at Clemson. She flashes of greatness but comes in spurts, could be if he is a “feature back” and gets his hands on the ball more he will be more consistent . Pretty damn good hands to out of backfield and this is what I think will help him make in the NFL

Met him at a WHS/SHS football game when he was a freshman at Clemson. Nice young man and very polite, wish him nothing but the best and first to admit I HATE we can not keep him but I completely understand
    Last edited by tprice; 07-12-2019 at 08:11 PM.

He’d also be the first to tell y’all 6 is coming this year and 7 the following. He wouldn’t be around to tell you about 8, 9 or 10.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013