Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Rock

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You fished as many straight as the weather would allow not so long ago, because everyone remembered Allison.

Seems they have forgotten...
    The coast is pretty sporty today,......but I'm a good ways south of them

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Subtle I am retired and doing whatever I want brag...

It's nice too, ain't it Catdaddy
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Cheers boys!

the roughest i’ve ever been in the ocean was up there. It was the year the mate got drug over on the wire never to be found. I was in charge of holding the refrigerator up that ripped off the wall of a 47 buddy davis. I don’t know what wave heights were but you could see buggy tops on towers disappear while in the trough. I prayed to the lord above if I got back on dry land I would be a better person. 25yrs later and I wouldn’t care if the entry fee was a dollar at the chance to win a million. That is the super bowl of it all. One of the good things about getting older is you getting much wiser and make good choices.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    the roughest i’ve ever been in the ocean was up there. It was the year the mate got drug over on the wire never to be found. I was in charge of holding the refrigerator up that ripped off the wall of a 47 buddy davis. I don’t know what wave heights were but you could see buggy tops on towers disappear while in the trough. I prayed to the lord above if I got back on dry land I would be a better person. 25yrs later and I wouldn’t care if the entry fee was a dollar at the chance to win a million. That is the super bowl of it all. One of the good things about getting older is you getting much wiser and make good choices.
    We were on a 55 Ocean and following in Hatteras Fever and he went out of sight with every passing swell. I still can hear the sound those diesels made with
    each drop down into the trough. I grew up there and mated out of Oregon Inlet in college. I have seen a few sporty days too
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-12-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Subtle I am retired and doing whatever I want brag...
    I wish.....recovering from 2nd neck surgery in 2 years. I'll be at work next week paying bills.

Rehab in the pool this week. That's all I got.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Chas fishing sucks these days. Bunch of transplants on there just looking for people to give them spots.
    Or dipshits that can’t read a weather forecast and think 3-4@ 5 seconds with strong Tstms likely is a good day to head to the ledge in their Sea Fox or Tidewater.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Or dipshits that can’t read a weather forecast and think 3-4@ 5 seconds with strong Tstms likely is a good day to head to the ledge in their Sea Fox or Tidewater.
    I know i don’t get it. You try to talk sense into them and they call you an idiot. It was a good site 10- 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I wish.....recovering from 2nd neck surgery in 2 years. I'll be at work next week paying bills.

Rehab in the pool this week. That's all I got.
    Ahh hell. I swear I thought I remembered you posting that you had retired. Alas, like the rest of us, only the grim reaper will take care of that...

Ahh hell. I swear I thought I remembered you posting that you had retired. Alas, like the rest of us, only the grim reaper will take care of that...
    Define retired

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Define retired
    Death

Hahahahaha... I'm in no hurry if that is definition..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Full fleet took lay day today?
    Last edited by CAJUN LAB; 06-13-2019 at 08:43 AM.

One boat fishing today. A 34' Regulator.......

Wind is blowing 20 -30 MPH No Thanks

Bet those boys clank when they walk if they really went out!

If Big Rock doesn’t have a clause in their daily release category stating a certain percentage of the fleet has to fish, fishing today inshore wouldn’t be a terrible plan. Catch one sailfish worth $47k.

That 34' Regulator doesn't understand that Big Rock is not a ball measuring contest. It is a dick measuring contest.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Island Hunter View Post
    If Big Rock doesn’t have a clause in their daily release category stating a certain percentage of the fleet has to fish, fishing today inshore wouldn’t be a terrible plan. Catch one sailfish worth $47k.
    Damn right.