Thread: As I noted the other day. Ain't looking Good for Suppressors!

Default As I noted the other day. Ain't looking Good for Suppressors!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings..._medium=header

South Lawn

8:08 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Hello everybody. So we’ll be going to the UK. I think it’ll be very important. It certainly will be very interesting. There’s a lot going on in the UK. And I’m sure it’s going to work out very well for them.

As you know, they want to do trade with the United States, and I think there’s an opportunity for a very big trade deal at some point in the near future. And we’ll see how that works out. Our country is doing incredibly well. Our businesses are doing well.

We’re going to clog up the border. We’re going to stop the border. Mexico is making hundreds of billions of dollars for many, many years. And they have to do something about the border. Everyone is coming through Mexico — including drugs, including human trafficking — and we’re going to stop it or we’re not going to do business and that’s going to be it. It’s very simple.

They’re sending a big delegation right here to the White House on Wednesday, as I understand it. And we’ll see what can be done. But if it’s not done, you know what we’re going to be doing. And I’m really okay with that.

Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Tell him that his son does. Jr. may need to whip the old man into shape on this.
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-03-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.
    I don't like men who often wear orange hair. Should we outlaw it?

I'm on the train, but the guy really needs to understand who his base includes and understand that we don't really give a damn what he likes or doesn't. His job is to do what we hired him to do, and that doesn't include getting tougher on suppressors.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

The guy in Virginia Beach used a suppressor? That’s a first? Red flags there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he was a brother too....ain’t nothing sacred anymore? Mass shootings was the last great bastion of honkeydom. Now what have we got??? Nothing. That’s what.

I’m going full on revolt if the popo starts shooting us.

Settle the fuck down...