Thread: Lowrance Hook 2

Default Lowrance Hook 2

Which one do I need. Mostly Lake Marion and Moultrie ,wateree river, swamp and such. I want a 7” screen with gps and sonar. Which maps if any will work for what I want to do?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

You're about a day late for the Navionics sale. They had $30 off of the Hot Maps Lake chart cards or whatever they call them but it ended last night at midnight. Might hit them up and see if they'll still honor it for you. You pick the region. The "East" region is what covers SC.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

It should come with a decent map installed. Make sure the Hook model comes with a micro SD slot.....some don't.

Also you will need to download the April GPS fix if you want it to be accurate.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk