Thread: Directv wifi

Default Directv wifi

It looks like this will be my only option at a place in the country. I work remotely and can be anywhere as long as I have access. Does anyone here use their WiFi, and how is it? Speed and reliability?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I have viasat/exede satellite internet and a home office that I work from. It’s my only option as cell service isn’t great and cable internet is not available.

I can send 30mb email attachments(takes a few mins to send), log into remote servers, etc. Uploading or downloading files from remote servers can be a little slow. Web surfing and emails with no attachments (or attachments less than 5 mb) is pretty quick. I have an older package with them- 150gb data and 25mbps internet speed plus VOIP phone and pay $168/month. They have a newer satellite that has 50 mbps speed available with unlimited data (after 150gb data usage they can meter your speed) but have not upgraded as it is about $100 more per month.

The directv internet you are referencing is most likely provided by viasat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dfasano; 06-01-2019 at 11:50 AM.