Thread: Rambo: Last Blood (tralier)

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Rambo: Last Blood (tralier)

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie been Mergied.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

And I'm gonna keep mergying as long as people keep using click bait titles that don't have anything to do with the subject of the post. I ain't gonna sit here and go through every damn post on SCDucks to see if someone else beat me to something. I ain't got the time or energy to waste. "GTFOut of Here!" doesn't tell me anything about the subject, it's simply click bait.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I tend to agree.

I let that post gofer 2 days thinking it was gonna be something boring.

To my surprise to was the Rambo Trailer
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Well that escalated quickly!!

Nah
    Just regular banter around here these days.

Snow flakes getting upset
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Who’s the snowflake

My middle name is Rambo. I'll be watching it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Probably orta be sponsored by Geritol...

Bean hunter if that's true, you're fucking awesome

There’s a Dr. Rambo in Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    My middle name is Rambo. I'll be watching it.....
    Bean Rambo Hunter is an awesome name dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    And I'm gonna keep mergying as long as people keep using click bait titles that don't have anything to do with the subject of the post. I ain't gonna sit here and go through every damn post on SCDucks to see if someone else beat me to something. I ain't got the time or energy to waste. "GTFOut of Here!" doesn't tell me anything about the subject, it's simply click bait.

If you ain’t first, you’re Mergied.

The Rambo film is being called racist by the media because in the film Rambo lives on an inherited farm on the border. His battles are with Mexican drug cartels on his land. He even goes into the tunnels after them. Now I know I have to watch it.

Plus the triple amputee AF veteran that was getting money donated to build the wall got $23 million. The lying media tried to paint him as a scammer. The Dems wouldn't let the gov take the money for the wall, so he got construction companies and started building the wall to BP specs. They built ½ mile in 4 days at a cost of $6 to $8 million.

Mark Dice is a goofy fool but his videos have some solid information:

They Actually Did It!

That’s what they said about the Sicario sequel because it highlighted illegal border crossings.