Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 102 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by MacDog View Post
    Some days it will stay cold and not go to warm air at all. On average though it does what I described above. It seems to be better if I leave it on auto.
    he is saying to see if the compressor clutch is kicked in when its not blowing cold

Looks like I might be taking the wife's Tahoe to krt this week to figure out why the rear a/c isn't blowing. The lights on both front and rear controls are indicating it's on but the fan isn't blowing no matter what speed the fan is set to. All fuses checked out good so I'm leaning towards rear blower motor or a resistor and that's above my pay grade.
    If it weren't for the little ones in the back seats it wouldn't be that big of a deal but momma isn't going to let the babies get hot.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?