Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aquaponic Setup

Nice work I had a pond and two 35 gallon tanks cut in half for a while. We moved and I sold my system.

Did you build that duck boat?

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    Nice work I had a pond and two 35 gallon tanks cut in half for a while. We moved and I sold my system.

Did you build that duck boat?
    No that one was built by Toller Boatworks. Really fun boat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rodney that is a cool project. Gotta say I'm scratching my bald head a little after seeing the battery thread and gas engine comments then seeing this elaborate set up.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    Rodney that is a cool project. Gotta say I'm scratching my bald head a little after seeing the battery thread and gas engine comments then seeing this elaborate set up.
    Thanks, it's been enjoyable. The reason I like this, beyond the fish/plant combo, is that after you set it up there is no work. No weeding, no watering, or any other kind of maintenance. Just feed your fish or put on an auto feeder.

I think next year I'll have 4 of these and that would be more than enough veggies.

Very cool....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I would like to update this by saying this garden may not be a good idea if you are allergic to fish.

I harvest cucumbers and peppers today and they were great.

However I have had 8 benadryl, 2 epi shots,1 steroid shot in my ass, and a prednisone and I am back at the ER as the reaction is starting again.

Im allergic to fish so my only guess is that my cucumbers are somehow infused with fish mojo. Maybe it was my little quail. Maybe neither.

Also the ER is a post apocalyptic wasteland. I think dying in parking lot is worth a lot of consideration before coming in here.

Damn Rodney. Prayers sent.