Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perry Orths qb camp?

Clemson football camp Saturday/Sunday. My youngest will be there.

Middle/High school camp is next Tuesday-Thursday. Oldest will be there.

Orth? Never heard of her
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

She’s the reason Spurrier quit.

Many good coaches were average players at best.

I use Ortho lawn stuff to kill fireants if that helps
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Clemson football camp Saturday/Sunday. My youngest will be there.

Middle/High school camp is next Tuesday-Thursday. Oldest will be there.

Orth? Never heard of her
    Do they give out free samples of Ostarine in the kids goodie bags at their camps? Asking for a friend

Further proof that University of Clemson fans just cannot help but think about the University of South Carolina daily.
    Perry Orth is an excellent QB coach. The main reason is he's gonna work mechanics and footwork but he's also going to talk about being a good teammate and being a good student. The rest of these clowns in this state are going to talk college scholarships. Mainly the criminal that teaches in the upstate. Ya'll probably would know him as the guy who got Kelly Bryant to leave Clemson.

Wut..
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Do they give out free samples of Ostarine in the kids goodie bags at their camps? Asking for a friend
    The Parmesan cheese at Harcombe does have an Ostariney flavor.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Further proof that University of Clemson fans just cannot help but think about the University of South Carolina daily.
    Perry Orth is an excellent QB coach. The main reason is he's gonna work mechanics and footwork but he's also going to talk about being a good teammate and being a good student. The rest of these clowns in this state are going to talk college scholarships. Mainly the criminal that teaches in the upstate. Ya'll probably would know him as the guy who got Kelly Bryant to leave Clemson.
    the butthurt is strong in this one
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

"Those who can't do, teach." Just sayin!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Don't know if they teach mechanics, but...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the butthurt is strong in this one
    You started it.

takes one to know one
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    no but your kid can take a pic with three national championship trophies.

i aint gotta preach about travel ball any more. the proof is out there. i've heard of high schools unable to field a varsiy baseball team bc no one over the age of 15 wants to play any more.

and on ESPN the other night (Jackie Robinson night), the announcers and former pro pitchers ALL said to let your kids play other sports to become a better baseball player. Apparently, jackie robinson was an incredible, multisport athlete.

But we are hear today for coot's son. His fledgling pro football career is in the balance.....
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Wow, if it hurts that bad to be a UofSC fan, why bother? Switch up.....you don’t have to like Clemson. Be a Georgia fan, that would be fun.

Wait.......never mind. Get some preparation H and carry on.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Probably is not a bad idea, Manning will correct everything he screws up with his mechanics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takes one to know one
    Stupid is as stupid does.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Wow, if it hurts that bad to be a UofSC fan, why bother? Switch up.....you don’t have to like Clemson. Be a Georgia fan, that would be fun.

Wait.......never mind. Get some preparation H and carry on.
    I understand the limitations of knowledge, but what about my post gives you this impression? It was simply pointing out that someone asked a legit question about sending their kid somewhere and it turned into a Clemmer jack off session. Just because the kid was a walkon does not mean he cannot teach the fundamentals of good QB play. If you've seen these camps, they all do the same drills anyhow. Orth is different in that he doesn't talk collegiate looks and nonsense that many others do. I heard tale of one local Cola kid who's father is thinking of not playing high school football because he doesn't want to take a chance on injury, but instead will focus on camps and travel 7 on 7 to get "exposure". Now they've got that guy hook line sinker. Paying 700 per month for private lessons.