Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting in shape

You mean “under the giant cone” Zesto? If so, I could easily give that up. One of the worst places I’ve ever gotten fried chicken.

Who cares if a certain kind of exercise sucks If everyone would adopt the phrase “embrace the suck” the world would be better off, and there would a lot less fat people too.

Resistance bands are what the female background excerciser uses on my P90X DVDs.

I drink unsweetened tea, water, and diet Mountain Dew at my outdoor job.

I like beer and liquor and think males playing tennis is equivalent to soccer.

Yes, I wrote this post because I wanted to see what it’s like to be SW338.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    You mean “under the giant cone” Zesto? If so, I could easily give that up. One of the worst places I’ve ever gotten fried chicken.

Who cares if a certain kind of exercise sucks If everyone would adopt the phrase “embrace the suck” the world would be better off, and there would a lot less fat people too.

Resistance bands are what the female background excerciser uses on my P90X DVDs.

I drink unsweetened tea, water, and diet Mountain Dew at my outdoor job.

I like beer and liquor and think males playing tennis is equivalent to soccer.

Yes, I wrote this post because I wanted to see what it’s like to be SW338.
    Lmao. The Triangle City Zesto is trash. Forest Drive or nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

The triangle city Zesro is trash? Why?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    The triangle city Zesro is trash? Why?
    It's not. More or less being a smart ass since he was saying he typed all that out to be like SW338

Zesto Burger from Triangle City and sweet tea, can't beat it
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Eating in the STREET will kill ya quick. I ain't gave up shit except going to bed a little earlier. Eat right, cold beer and TENNIS. It has took me from border line diabetic to wow. Blood sugar level 86 with a A1c of 5.0. You gotta make up your mind and TRUST ME, if you wanta live you will.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Eating in the STREET will kill ya quick. I ain't gave up shit except going to bed a little earlier. Eat right, cold beer and TENNIS. It has took me from border line diabetic to wow. Blood sugar level 86 with a A1c of 5.0. You gotta make up your mind and TRUST ME, if you wanta live you will.
    Words to live by Doc