Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clemson Cheatahs to lose 2 players for '19

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Other than ostarine being banned in the United States. Can someone explain the benefits of it?
    They build muscle like anabolic steroids do but with less of the negative effects.

For example, a female athlete on Ostarine wouldn't need to blow dry her back. Nor would her clitoris get big enough to completely dangle down and cover the holy of holies. Nor would she get a voice as deep as Randy Savage's.

A male on Ostarine wouldn't wind up with nuts as small as ball berrings or bitch tits or cystic acne that would make his back look like a pepperoni pizza.

It seems to have anabolic qualities without any of the androgenic qualities of anabolic steroids.

the side effects of using it must be horrible because it seems too good to be true. LOL.

Couldn't of happened to two nicer cheaters

Does anybody know where some can be acquired?

Around Charleston. I’m not driving all the way to Clemson to get it.

It’s on the Shampoo aisle.

Ovaltine? didnt ralphie drink that shit? cant be bad for you. Leave clemson alone you filthy, miserable coots.
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Does anybody know where some can be acquired?
    Wherever they do oil checks for sure.

Hopefully they’ve had all the 5 star new recruits on it all spring so they will be primed for fall.

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    Leave clemson alone

Hey, you want to support a program that is giving drugs to school kids so that they can win some games, knock yourself out, Bubba...

Yeah, thats whats going on........ i mean i completely understand why you take that stance. What the hell else are you going to grasp on to? cycling out??? Bentley's senior campaign will be the stuff of legend? Muschamps' got it figured out now? Good luck.
    \"Go to Know\"

Damn. Got to give it up to fans of the flagship for your perseverance. If y’all would expend the same effort applying pressure to the BOT in charge of the shit show between Bluff and Shop every fall I’m sure you’d have better results. I guess this is just easier. But hey. Ray Tanner is one hell of a nice guy, allegedly.

On a scale of 1-10,

1 being coaches that would rather eat a log of crap out of a fairgrounds portapotty than cheat like John Beilein or Steve Spurrier/10 being a guy who would rather cheat than eat like Rick Pitino or Danny Ford, I would be interested to know where you taters would honestly rank Swinney?

Ignorant Taters thinking this is bullshit and the players have "no idea" where it came from.
    There is a reason the NCAA stuck it to them, they frigging know what was going on, same reason the appeal was lost.
    Yea, sure, the NCAA goes around fucking kids out of playing an entire season for no reason all the time...…..
    You think its a coincidence this record label is ass-clown orange? I dont
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-24-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Ignorant Taters thinking this is bullshit and the players have "no idea" where it came from.
    There is a reason the NCAA stuck it to them, they frigging know what was going on, same reason the appeal was lost.
    Yea, sure, the NCAA goes around fucking kids out of playing an entire season for no reason all the time...…..
    Hammer meet nail........Close thread.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-24-2019 at 04:14 PM.

6 is still coming. OTW to 10+.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Clemson picks the most high character recruits from the largest talent pool in the country.you don’t have to cheat when you have that luxury. You can close the thread now cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    Clemson picks the most high character recruits from the largest talent pool in the country.you don’t have to cheat when you have that luxury. You can close the thread now cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah, multiple players sticking their fingers up opponents ass is "most high character"
    Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    On a scale of 1-10,

1 being coaches that would rather eat a log of crap out of a fairgrounds portapotty than cheat like John Beilein or Steve Spurrier/10 being a guy who would rather cheat than eat like Rick Pitino or Danny Ford, I would be interested to know where you taters would honestly rank Swinney?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    10+.
    You may be right. Honestly, a lot of Coach Ford's trouble came from Clemson boosters in Columbia, Pawley's, and Greenville.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    yeah, multiple players sticking their fingers up opponents ass is "most high character"
    Carry on
    People just shake their heads when taters start talking like this. They are out of touch with reality.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You may be right. Honestly, a lot of Coach Ford's trouble came from Clemson boosters in Columbia, Pawley's, and Greenville.
    Would it be appropriate to put a big Fathead of Dabo on Willy Brice after 10 straight?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013