Thread: Pig Problems

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Pig Problems

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I wish
    Windows Down!

Russian bloodline

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this was in China and Mergie already posted it a year or two ago.

If mergie mergies himself that which was mergied will a happen again in the future.

What is old is new again!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Pretty sure this was in China and Mergie already posted it a year or two ago.
    Nope. Never seen this one. Maybe you are the one getting daft. Find it if I posted it and I'll apologize for your daftness.

I have no idea where it is, China, Russia or Malaysia. Hell for all I know it's in Scumpter.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-29-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Bwahahahaha

Merg has been mergied. By himself, I think. I'm starting to get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by coonsqualler01 View Post
    Merg has been mergied. By himself, I think. I'm starting to get confused.
    Stuff like that happens when you get old

No problem Mergie,...carry on

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Don't see no picture there? I ain't got and never had facebook so I can't access the picture. You sure it's the same photo? If so I apologize cause I sure as hell don't remember ever seeing that picture before. Of course I don't spend as much time as y'all on here so to me it's like high school. I'm sure I did some shit in high school I don't remember, but I don't live in that environment anymore. So it don't matter enough to remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Stuff like that happens when you get old

No problem Mergie,...carry on
    Maybe, but mainly I got much more important things going on that take up my time and mental energy. SCDuck is not even a pastime for me anymore.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-29-2019 at 09:31 PM.