Thread: Royal Caribbean Cruise Line

Default Royal Caribbean Cruise Line

I'm thinking of booking a Royal Caribbean cruise on Harmony of the seas. Those of you that have been on this ship before, how was it? I hate Carnival and love Disney, but how does this line and ship measure up to those two? Coco Cay is Royal Caribbean's own private island which the ship visits, so reviews there would help also.

Great for what it is. Coco Cay was nice and I think has been upgraded.
    Low country redneck who moved north

I just returned from mariner of the seas last week and we stopped at coco cay. The island was pretty damn cool we was the only boat in so there was no crowds anywhere. They have a small water park in the middle of the island that has some big slides but you had to buy the excursion tickets. There is plenty of beach areas that were free and had a ton wild life swimming around you could rent snorkel gear or boats too. The island also had a new buffet that had some very good food. If you have small kids do some research about that boat before you go. There was literally nothing we could do together with my 4 yo and 1 yo. My 4yo was to small for the slides, rock wall etc and they wouldn’t let my 1yo in the pool because he was not potty trained. But there was plenty of good lookin women. Hope this answer a few of your questions

Cruises are to vacations as Walmart is to shopping. Both are filled with the same type of people.