Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impeachment

The dems know that they ain't got a chance in 2020 and are groping and anything. They have not done one single thing for the American people except waste our money chasing nothing. Fuck Um
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    The dems know that they ain't got a chance in 2020 and are groping and anything. They have not done one single thing for the American people except waste our money chasing nothing. Fuck Um
    BINGO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

"This is our hemisphere" says the Congressman from Texas. The American taxpayer is now responsible for everyone from Patagonia to Nunavut in case you thought that the welfare of actual Americans was a problem...

The train will continue rolling for 5 more years. After that, we may be fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    The train will continue rolling for 5 more years. After that, we will definitely be fucked
    FIFY

They haven't done it because they know they will never get the required 2/3 vote in the Senate. Never
    The tide has turned for Trump. He is driving the ship now and I have to think he is a vindictive fella and
    we are already starting to see the wrath such as investigating the FISA warrant, etc.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-22-2019 at 11:49 PM.