Thread: ISO Lab Pup

Default ISO Lab Pup

Kinda throwing around the idea of a new pup. But really looking for a specific build, if you will, of dog. I’m looking for a pup that’s gonna essentially grow up to be a big ol block headed teddy bear. Last lab I had was 115lbs when he passed. I’m not necessarily looking for one that big but would prefer one 90ish. Anyone have any leads on a hound like that? Also not looking for championship bloodlines or field trial dogs, just need a dog I can train to occasionally fetch a bird for me.

ETA: would prefer to find one in the Lowcountry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Quackhead22; 05-19-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Jeffrey Fry at Highmeadows hunting preserve in Abbeville has a litter of pups that are a couple weeks old. Both parents are 90lbs. Don’t know the guy or the dogs. Just saw them on FB and asked about them. Think he said they are $900. Im looking for the other end of the spectrum for a 60lb yellow female.
    Last edited by adamb61085; 05-19-2019 at 07:24 PM.

I have a friend with 1 yellow left in Elloree. Momma and dad are jam up dogs.

I have a friend that had some that fits the bill to a tee. $500 but they are in Florence
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    Im looking for the other end of the spectrum for a 60lb yellow female.
    Have you found one?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I just bought one from a guy in Cope. The female was mid 60s I think and the male was somewhere in the 80s. Vet tells me my dog looks like its gonna be on the bigger side. Last time I checked the guy still had 2 males and the runt (female) left. Mines head is super blocky

I have found a few here and there. Trying to wait for a litter that will be ready to go home around 3rd week of July so i dont have to find someone to watch a pup while we are at the beach.

Ask Maggie Glover about the pup he got out of Bay Creek Kennels. I'm sure they have sources too.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    Jeffrey Fry at Highmeadows hunting preserve in Abbeville has a litter of pups that are a couple weeks old. Both parents are 90lbs. Don’t know the guy or the dogs. Just saw them on FB and asked about them. Think he said they are $900. Im looking for the other end of the spectrum for a 60lb yellow female.
    Hunted with both dogs. Love em like they my own. I won’t spam though.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Have a friend that has yellow lab male and female located near Florence
    k.west