Thread: Snowflake Just Can't Figure It Out

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Snowflake Just Can't Figure It Out

She thinks if anyone else has a different view than she does it should be illegal. The media showed her other snowflakes doing similar illegal things. She thought she could do them too. She didn't know that 98% of the shit she sees on the media is staged.

Her parents failed her. Any kid raised right would know better. Maybe this little episode will teach her something her parents should have taught her.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

that's hilarious

She honestly didn’t understand. Amazing and sad.

Somewhere there will be some idiot who posts this stating that the cops are Against abortion.

Never minding the chick stole property!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

They must have cancelled bring a beer/ make a sandwich class that day.

She was bumfuzzled, gobsmacked, and had the confuse. Probably the first time in her life someone didn’t agree to agree with her point of view, as limited as it may be.

ibid:gobsmacked
    Paul Finebaum circa 1/8/19

I knew she was going to jail, he wasn’t getting wet for nothing.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Watching that was a great way to end the week.

That was some terrible acting but, seriously, why wouldn't she think it's OK to steal the sign? It's OK to topple historic statues on campus.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    That was some terrible acting but, seriously, why wouldn't she think it's OK to steal the sign? It's OK to topple historic statues on campus.
    This.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    She fell back to the act she used on her parents.

1 down and 100 million to go.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk