Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAT adversity score

Every one applying to any college needs to get a po box in the shitty area of town

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I wonder if you can opt not to answer this unstandardizing portion of the Standardized Test.

I am waiting on the first 22 year old non binary Pacific Islander to identify as a Hedge Fund Manager and demand it's billions from the Federal Reserve...

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I wonder if you can opt not to answer this unstandardizing portion of the Standardized Test.
    I like how they say the students won't be able to see the score. Only the college.

Hell no. Post the scores up of all the schools and let everyone see it. The fact that you want to hide it is a major red flag.

Someone will sue and make them disclose how they come up with this bullshit. Here’s this standardized test. Now let’s throw something subjective as fuck in there and grade you on it. I wonder what they think about the black kid who’s parents work hard and set up the right environment for him or her to achieve? That kid gonna get a low mark for privilege? Guess that kid isn’t diverse enough? And when did diversity start meaning color other than white? Is skin co.or the only thing that can create diversity. This is TOTAL BULLSHIT
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Since the Adversity Score is supposed to be color blind, I'm betting the colleges are going be filled up with barefoot, Appalachian hunchbacks and crackers from South GA.

Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I never said I agreed with it appears that you’re taking what I said personally. I’ve been discriminated against many times in my life. I can empathize without sympathy. What exactly do you mean by “the irony”? Is it something that I’ve said in the past?
    Hot Rod, I think this is a case of, "I'll take poor assumptions for $1,000, Alex". There's the irony.

What’s happening BB
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Just a way to get more kids qualified for Pell grant funding that Trump is trying to send to NASA. College Presidents are running scared that Trump will continue to curb support to student loan programs that are backed by Uncle Sugar. I was talking to my son's college president 2 weeks ago about graduation rates and what it means to get a college degree now. Even the kids are starting to do the math on a 4 year degree. He told me that his college has only about 57% of the kids coming back after 1 year at the college, and only 39% get a degree within 6 years. He also said over 90% of his kids receive federal funding to attend. Finally more fun numbers, Americans owe 1.56 Trillion in student loan debt, or 500 billion more that US credit card debt.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.61a789521aee

We now have education inflation.

I totally agree with your post Jethro.

It does not do the kids any good and it doesn't do society any good.

All it does is serve for a mechanism for morons who could never make it in the real world to roam the halls of academia and polite the next generations heads with tails of grandeur of how good communism works.

Mean while they are so smart they forget to change the same drab brown neck sweater they have been wearing from when they were students.

I'm all for stripping funding. Let education mean something again. We don't need a extra 1-4 years of high school in which the students graduate with nothing more than debt and a degree in how to get fucked up!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Everyday this country is getting closer and closer to people like us standing up and getting nasty for what is right and what is wrong
    and this is exactly what put Trump in the White House