Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin beatdown

Saaaaaweeeeeeeet

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Goin Sunday

Going out of Oregon Inlet next friday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My mother always wanted to know who caught the KING MACKERAL because they sound so prestigious. Nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Goin Sunday
    Yep, us too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep, us too.
    I think we are 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I am trying to figure out how they are calling for 2 ft with wind blowing 15+ all day

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Although I am trying to figure out how they are calling for 2 ft with wind blowing 15+ all day

At the beach now and it’s a steady 15+, surf is not bad. Talked to a bunch of charter guys at the marina this AM, they all thinks it’s going to be beautiful. SailFlow, Buoyweather and NOAA all calling for 2’ at 6-8 seconds.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    At the beach now and it’s a steady 15+, surf is not bad. Talked to a bunch of charter guys at the marina this AM, they all thinks it’s going to be beautiful. SailFlow, Buoyweather and NOAA all calling for 2’ at 6-8 seconds.
    I'm seeing the 2ft but more like 4 seconds. If we have to run 40 I'm going to be pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    I'm seeing the 2ft but more like 4 seconds. If we have to run 40 I'm going to be pissed!
    Hoping to set LeRoy on 35 and let him drive while I kick back and catch a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post

Us too. My buddy calls and says “hey there is a nice break 85 nm out, think we can try it?” These damn fast boats have changed things. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Anybody got an extra spot or need a hand? My ride is not feeling taking a pounding. I’m good for gas and love sticking some fish with a gaff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Us too. My buddy calls and says “hey there is a nice break 85 nm out, think we can try it?” These damn fast boats have changed things. MG
    Carla D says LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Carla D says LOL...
    That boat has caught some fish

Nice catch. Looks like somebody got sloppy on the knife. I guess with that many to cut, somebody was in a hurry. Looks delicious.

How was the wind?

Wasn’t a bad day at all. 30 out 40 in. Fishing was fair for us today, but not super
    Hot.

Rough down Edisto way- 20 out 32 in. Bite was tentative at best. Caught 7 nice fish and missed a dozen more- caught most on the second drop back. The Sporty charter boats were bitchin about the ride out and how slow the bite was.
    We had a great day of camaraderie and caught some nice fish- awesome all round.

8 dolphin, a blackfin and a king. Ride out was a little bumpy.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

1 bFT, my son’s first, 1 dolphin, 1 African pompano, 2 or 3 sand tiles, scamps, strawberries, pinkies, be liners, triggers and some others. Damn kings kept cutting my jigs off. Headed to a nice eddy in 700’ north of GTH, worked out and back with berry little to show for it, not much weed and cool water. After a while we started dropping jigs. Kind of a cool box.