Thread: Alabama abortion heading to the big court soon.

Default Alabama abortion heading to the big court soon.

Abortion is murder no exceptions. Roe vs Wade fixing to be challenged again.

I feel like if it’s legal to kill my own unborn 30 day old baby I should be able to kill somebody else’s 30 year old POS welfare baby.

Change My Mind

I like your avatar.

And pregnancy is 100% preventable.

Your 3 pages late
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I like your avatar.

And pregnancy is 100% preventable.

What about having a face-tattooed loser rape someone's daughter or wife? Should they be forced to carry that baby to term?

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    What about having a face-tattooed loser rape someone's daughter or wife? Should they be forced to carry that baby to term?
    Less than 1% of abortions are rape cases. And unfortunately it’s not the babies fault. Not our place to play God

ETA if your daughter got raped God forbid, you can get her a morning after pill immediately for extra precaution. Hopefully none of us have to ever go through that.
    Last edited by Relentlous; 05-15-2019 at 10:29 PM.
    867-5309

Alabama wants as many babies born in that state as possible. Clemson is still loading up and Bama knows their reign is ending.

Of course, this one was born in Bama, but made good life choices.

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I heard one potential outcome of this is that a Federal Court would declare this unconstitutional because of the Roe V Wade precedent. This would would likely trigger an appeal by the State of Tree Killers to the SC. Because of it being an outright ban as opposed to just "limiting" abortions under certain conditions, it may be possible that the SC refuses to even hear the case thus keeping it declared as unconstitutional. That was one theory I heard that actually made sense whether you agreed or not.

This will definitely energize the left like nothing else too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I heard one potential outcome of this is that a Federal Court would declare this unconstitutional because of the Roe V Wade precedent. This would would likely trigger an appeal by the State of Tree Killers to the SC. Because of it being an outright ban as opposed to just "limiting" abortions under certain conditions, it may be possible that the SC refuses to even hear the case thus keeping it declared as unconstitutional. That was one theory I heard that actually made sense whether you agreed or not.
    Now with the other states piling on, in conjunction with several suits being brought by folks suing the states that are allowing 3rd trimester abortions i.e. when the baby is born. They are suing claiming these are live entities and want to get to the SC to say they are and thus ban these abortions.

You have the makings the SC can not ignore. It was a very smart move to do it now. You can't take your eye off of what is going on with the other hand. This is/was a 2 pronged attack.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Bama's timing is no accident, now that T-Rump has picked another SC Justice