Thread: Biden2020

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Biden2020

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He's got serious issues. Anybody who can't see that shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-15-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Biden is a complete creep. I listened to a podcast with Phil Robertson, Jase and Al about Biden’s Battle and the Reliability of the Scriptures. Biden claims he is going to make America moral again "MAMA", but has yet to ever reference God, Jesus or our savior. What a joke. The Democrats seem to be against everything Godly, moral , decent or right.

"run and gun guide service"

He is wasting somebody's money as he ain't got a chance
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If he wasn't a politician he'd be on a list and have to notify his neighbors he lives nearby.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

BF27D5C1-D1C2-490F-8E5B-9A9388BA9936.jpg

Text I got from a random number last night and my response
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    If he wasn't a politician he'd be on a list and have to notify his neighbors he lives nearby.
    Hahaha so true!

So the 25th candidate for the Democratic nomination will announce today. He is an Ivy League educated, white, male, millionaire. Questions, how does any white male think they can win the Democratic nomination? How are the two highest polling candidates both white males? (Biden 32%, Sanders 14%, no one else is in double-digits) How much fun is 2020 going to be? MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Biden waded into the gun control/home defense debate during butt plug Barry's turn in the WH, saying a double barrel shotgun is all one needs. ROFL. Nobody will ever see the secret service or military with a Stevens shotgun while on the job protecting lives. Nor a home invader or bank robber out to steal and take lives.

He's dim and/or disingenuous. He's also a handsy, close-talking creep. He has deserved the snot slapped out of him for his close talking handsiness. But he was a senator and a VP and they are allowed different rules than the rest of the world.

He makes Trump look like Dennis Miller in terms of intellect and wit. I'm no Sanders fan, but Bedhead Bernie would destroy him in a debate on any topic, including Biden's own career most likely.

I am saying it right now, Biden will not get it. It is going to be Kamala Harris.

I dont think any of them have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump.

I do however fear for the shitshow that will be 2024.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Dan Crenshaw of TX will likely run in 2024.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Nikki Haley/Tim Scott 2024

When is the DNC going to appoint their candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Nikki Haley/Tim Scott 2024
    This
    Go Tigers!!!

Tim Scott would kick Biden's ass in a VP Death Match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft