Thread: NBA talk w a little golf thrown in

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I don't know, there's only been like 5 guys who have won a Masters and an Open since like 1975. Those two events are played at the same handful of courses routinely. Just going by the numbers, a lot of guys who are better than him haven't been able to do it. Brooks probably should have won it this year. Plus, he played in Europe for so long, I just think with his length and strength out of the rough, he will win The Open very soon.
    I would think he could win both... His game is pretty strong. I'm just not into length on The Open, it's all depending on course I guess. I think his length at Augusta just helps him more, with having higher angle approaches. He's good. I mean I'm not huge at predicting nor am a fan boy of anyone, but it'll be interesting to see how he's going to play the next few years. I wouldn't take anything off the table. I really like the fact he went to Europe first.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-22-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wrong thought, 9th at Dunghill, 10th at St Andrews