Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA talk w a little golf thrown in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NBA talk w a little golf thrown in

Zion to new orleans?

Warriors handle the trail blazers.
    Steph Curry is fun to watch and I expect him to be an athlete my kids can root for and not be disappointed later.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 05-22-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

There are plenty of players they could pull for. No one in the NBA does more charity work than LeBron James. Oh and Screw the Warriors. You are about to watch their down fall. They are not going to be able to keep steph, Thompson and Durant. If they do they will have 0 space for their bench. You have to balance all of it.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 05-15-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Golf > NBA

Nobody gives AF

They've been winning just fine with out Durant.

The Warriors were fun, now they're not.

Dell raised his boys with some class.

The NBA sucks, but the playoffs used to be fun to watch.

PGA Championship starts tomorrow, and Tiger is getting 10-1 odds.

NBA is the soccer of sports.

3A golf state Championship was at our club Monday and Tuesday.. We finished 4th, one of our kids won Medalist... BE won.

If it stays wet up there in NY it'll be pretty interesting.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-15-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    3A golf state Championship was at our club Monday and Tuesday.. We finished 4th, one of our kids won Medalist... BE won.

Oh they "won" that too? Must be nice to be able to compete against schools and "win" when those schools have to follow rules that don't apply to you.......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Oh they "won" that too? Must be nice to be able to compete against schools and "win" when those schools have to follow rules that don't apply to you.......
    How many state championships have they won this year? I hope Crescent beats them in baseball.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    How many state championships have they won this year? I hope Crescent beats them in baseball.
    http://schsl.org/index.php/brackets-state-champions/

Boys Golf
    Boys Tennis
    Girls Tennis
    Girls Soccer
    Girls Basketball
    Baseball TBD, this will be the 3rd year in a row if they beat Crescent Saturday

2nd in Girls Golf
    Final 4 in Boys Soccer

Bullshit, is what it is......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Bullshit, is what it is......
    Completely agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post

GOT A SHOT for My Boys from Starr & Iva Saturday. GO TIGERS. Damn odd a team playing from CHS this time of year that is NOT SOFTBALL.(which by the way won their 33rd STRAIGHT REGION CHAMPIONSHIP )

As of NBA, I watch some. Did watch the lottery last night. DAMN THAT is confusing but hate it for Zion to end up with NO. That has GOT TO SUCK. Hey at least he is a home grown boy from SC. THose that know him tell me you could not ask for a nicer kid.

Did hear them say today he has NOT signed with an agent, COULD he return to DUKE ??? Personally I think he will take it like a man and do the best he can do . Hell the Chicago Bulls sucked till MJ turned them around, Cleveland SUCKED till Lebron went back. Anything is possible

Warriors win it all again, Steph Curry was on fire last night

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post

Dang HS. I didn't know that was your home course. A few of my longtime friends have boys on Woodruff's team. They are tired of BE winning ever year as well.
    When a team knocks 24 shots off their score from day 1 to day 2 there ain't much you can do about that.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Dang HS. I didn't know that was your home course. A few of my longtime friends have boys on Woodruff's team. They are tired of BE winning ever year as well.
    When a team knocks 24 shots off their score from day 1 to day 2 there ain't much you can do about that.
    Yes sir, grew up there. I'm just coming off taking like 7 years off from really playing much though. I actually put on a few jv matches this year, an old buddy teammate and I coach them.

Yeah I think we were six or seven shots away from the lead yesterday morning.. and our guys played okay but didn't tear anything up, there was some wind out there. When I got out there about the time they were finishing up I thought it was going to be a close match... I was wrong. If you're used to that course it'll give you a little bit of an advantage. We got the guys who didnt play in state loaded up with carts full of sand, repairing divots.. and we teed off. It wasnt set up ridiculous.

I swear I think it was some of y'alls guys, can't remember which team that was eating at chic fila Monday, and were talking about how hard some pin placements were. Our superintendent was at the table next to them, they all joked about it after the boys found out who he was. Yesterday afternoon they took pictures with him on the 18th.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-15-2019 at 12:21 PM.

All those screeching sneakers drive me nuts, might as well be blasting nickelback while watching

riveting

The NBA is a microcosm of all that is wrong with collegiate and professional sports today.

come on , who doesn't like bowling ?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

i guess i'll keep watching the warriors with anxious anticipation of their downfall.

I still like to watch playoff basketball, especially recently with Steph and the Warriors.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.