Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Implements

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    The protocol in place is to kill all hogs within the area of infection and leave them in the fields to rot as burning the carcasses does not kill the flu.
    I would think there would still be value in burning them, like not letting vultures and other carrion eaters eat them and help spread the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    Slaya and I have planted hundreds of acres of food plots and dove fields with 40 year old tractors, one disk, and one spreader. Buy what you can afford and keep moving up when you can. There is a lot of satisfaction in doing what you are contemplating.
    Yessir! Of course, now you're Big Time, and those projects take a little less time with the rigs we run these days. Those plots got to be bigger and more plentiful over the years, as well. I almost have everything I need - still hunting a good spray rig, but will likely never have everything I want...

I miss my loader at times on the last tractor, and want to upsize my trailer. One day, I will upgrade to a 4wd with a loader, but its not needed just yet. Just make sure to size the implements to the machine, and set aside the appropriate amount of time to do the job.