Thread: Bone Tomahawk?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bone Tomahawk?

Anybody seen this movie? I've never heard of it. Kinda rough if this scene is indicative of the rest of the flick.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I have and it isn't worth watching.

Concur...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Well dang. I liked the fact that it doesn't have music. I have always hated music in suspense films. Music lets you know what's coming which sucks in my opinion. It steals the surprise. To me music was always for the girls so they won't piss their britches. But if it ain't good it ain't good.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hahahahaha I made my wife sit and watch it with me one night. It's still a joke around my house that when "there's nothing on Netflix to watch" we could always watch Bone Tomahawk again!! LOL It's definitely pretty bad.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

There's a shit ton of Nick Cage movies to watch ahead of that trash

Cage made 3 movies since this thread was started...

Poor Nick.

That was a rough way to go.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I thought it was crap.
    Carolina Counsel

But now I want to see hell come down on those savages!! I guess I can just fast forward to the end.

It was a little weird. It wasn’t Tombstone or anything but anything with Kurt Douglas is worth a watch.