Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Pitch for Taters???

Ouch!! This deal of falling behind early and pulling it out had to end, I guess.

Next time for sure!
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

That hurt.

Their pitcher was lights out!! 3 hits will almost never stand up. Faris pitched well enough to win, but the bats never came alive.

Don't know much about CSF's pitchers, but if they're anything like this dude and we can't get more than 3 hits, it might be a long early ride home...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Well, that is what usually happens when the clemnecks make it to Omaha. The horseshoe that's been stuck up their ass was bound to fall out at some point...

Yeah Boogie it fell out but at least it dropped later for us than for USuC after a horrible season but a decent run in the undeserved regionals......... they didn't even qualify for the tourney.....

Baseball school my ass!!!!! .... How bout' them apples Boogie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I'm trying to bust toofer's ballz and you have to bring out the big guns? lol

Btw, I broke your spade record last wknd....almost....

Yeah and you prolly ate it like me, and yes 2th does need his balls busted.... just don't take advantage of the only time I have ever actually read the baseball headlines in the newspaper lol It has been interesting..... I'm still ready for some footsball.........
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I bust them as often as possible...but, like most of the crafty ones, he allows little vulnerablility.

My spade was lost at the bote due to an inexperienced hand. No net on board.... and a crude attempt was made to use a kingfish gaff. Operation, unsuccessful and 15#s of spadefish lives to tell his grandson the story. It was almost epic.....seriously.

Yeah gaffing them in the side is like gaffing a board... but for us fellow dumbasses that forget the net the kingfish gaff will lip em' or gill em' as long as you are using appropriate test line

Wit ya.....

Signing, off, your drunknen gameccot nemesis.