Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just what they needed

Default Just what they needed

Not all schedules are created equal however and there's one that stands out among Power 5 competition as a landmine-filled mess heading into the 2019 season.

“I don’t think anyone could argue against the following statement that South Carolina has the hardest schedule in the country," ESPN college football analyst Paul Finebaum said on this week's show. "It is absolutely brutal. There is just no getting around it. So knowing that you have Alabama, knowing that you have Georgia and Clemson. By almost everyone’s projections, those are the No. 1, 2 and 3 schools in the country. Florida is a potential top 10 team. A&M is not far outside the top 10. We already mentioned the other three."

I wouldn't wanna play Clemson either

No doubt, this year is going to suck for the gamecocks, and nothing is going to change until there is a shakeup at the top. Hope they can get things figured out over there.

Yours is hard because you play us

Ours is not because we play you

Two sides of the same coin
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Yours is hard because you play us

Ours is not because we play in the ACC

Two sides of the same coin
    True

Uofsc to the sunbelt mini series conference for the deaf and blind!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Thanks
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Shit look at clemtech’s schedule, as much as they’ll struggle with our schedule we’re as tough as you have. Bama wishes they put up as many points as the gamecocks did.
    Last edited by MediaGuy; 05-05-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Look on the bright side, you get a preseason top 25 ranking, it’ll probably last two weeks or so and then........

Back to the shitter.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Gamecock fans getting the excuses ready early this year I see.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

They will upset one of them

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Carolina is no App State.

Congratulations you finally have the schedule you brag about every year. #overbeforeitstarts#builtinexcuses

No, no they won’t.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

For a discussion point, does it really matter for any of the mentioned teams? Sure, Carolina has to play them in the regular season. But win those, you may not have to see them again, plus, you're likely in the playoff. Most of those teams mentioned on USC schedule will play each other at some point, regular season or playoff, so isn't everyone's schedule difficult provided you make it far enough? Notice I did not say EQUALLY difficult, as I think USC will have to face 4 top tier competition teams that we are sure of during the regular season. By the time it's said and done, UF and aTm may be a real deal as well.

I have multiple degrees from Clemson, but good luck to the Gamecocks on the schedule. I hope you beat the fool outta all but one of them teams.

At least they don't have to play The Citadel, again
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Which one , THE CITADEL?????????????????
    Last edited by tprice; 05-06-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot14 View Post
    For a discussion point, does it really matter for any of the mentioned teams? Sure, Carolina has to play them in the regular season. But win those, you may not have to see them again, plus, you're likely in the playoff. Most of those teams mentioned on USC schedule will play each other at some point, regular season or playoff, so isn't everyone's schedule difficult provided you make it far enough? Notice I did not say EQUALLY difficult, as I think USC will have to face 4 top tier competition teams that we are sure of during the regular season. By the time it's said and done, UF and aTm may be a real deal as well.

I have multiple degrees from Clemson, but good luck to the Gamecocks on the schedule. I hope you beat the fool outta all but one of them teams.
    Exactly. Carolina should count themselves lucky to play such great competition during the regular season....they sure as hell won't ever have the opportunity for that level of comp in the playoffs.

As always, Clemson has a tough schedule and that has to be factored in.

Boston College, Wofford, Charlotte?

We’re talking some of the best teams in the nation. Carolina should feel lucky to even be considered to grace that powerhouse line up.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.