Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just what they needed

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    As always, Clemson has a tough schedule and that has to be factored in.

Boston College, Wofford, Charlotte?

We’re talking some of the best teams in the nation. Carolina should feel lucky to even be considered to grace that powerhouse line up.
    Uhmm, BC would beat Sakkerliner right now. Adazio’s boys play tough, smash mouth ball.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

UVA.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Uhmm, BC would beat Sakkerliner right now. Adazio’s boys play tough, smash mouth ball.
    Mark, I agree that Carolina sucks right now. I’m not sure anyone would disagree.

That, however is irrelevant to the fact that Clemson has always had a pussy schedule.

Only very recently have y’all played a couple games with the varsity. It’s been pretty much JV, or B-team rather for y’all for longer than you’d like to admit.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Whatever you call it, it looks like a national championship winning schedule to me.. Those are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Mark, I agree that Carolina sucks right now. I’m not sure anyone would disagree.

That, however is irrelevant to the fact that Clemson has always had a pussy schedule.

Only very recently have y’all played a couple games with the varsity. It’s been pretty much JV, or B-team rather for y’all for longer than you’d like to admit.
    the path of least resistance Bo!

Lol, true.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

It wouldn't be tough if you didn't suck...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    the path of least resistance Bo!
    Seems to be working out well. 2 of the last 3 and all that cyclin’ out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Their powder’s getting harder and harder to light. Come on over to the good side this shitter ain’t so bad.