Thread: Myrtle Beach Charters

Default Myrtle Beach Charters

Going to be there in mid June, my dad is adamant about wanting to catch fish and not go on a glorified boat ride. 12 hour trip is fine, just want to go with someone sharing the mindset. Three in our group that we would be willing to group with another group of 3 if necessary, who do you recommend?
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Contact Georgetown Landing Marina and they can give you a bunch of names. Jay Sconyers in MI will put you on fish too. Alex Hyzrek in MI seems to catch pretty good too. You looking to troll or bottom fish?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Would like to troll. I know pops would love to get on some Mahi and Tuna.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    Would like to troll. I know pops would love to get on some Mahi and Tuna.
    Got to Hawaii for those, we catch dolphin here.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Got to Hawaii for those, we catch dolphin here.
    As soon as I typed that I knew it was coming.

Know anything about this guy? longshotfishing.com/reservations-charters.htm

Not a thing. Call Ed Keelin at GLM and get his recommendations on one that fits your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He had to know that was coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He had to know that was coming too.
    A bit surprised it took him so long with “Myrtle” in the title

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    As soon as I typed that I knew it was coming.

Know anything about this guy? longshotfishing.com/reservations-charters.htm
    Hey cheesewhiz, did you not see the Long Shot is a center console? And what's with the hawaiian word? Are you some sort of pc fag democrat?

Tater, do you have an alarm that sounds when someone types myrtle on this site?
    Last edited by Fish; 05-08-2019 at 05:43 PM.