Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UT

Default UT

The Tennessee Volunteers had a long streak of having a player selected in the NFL Draft snapped back in 2015 and then were held without a pick again in 2016.

However, they had a player chosen in each of the last two drafts, but now that streak has come to an end once again.

At the 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville this week, the Vols had zero players selected and were the only SEC team held without a pick.

Alabama led the way with 10 players chosen, and eight of the conference’s 14 teams had at least five players chosen.

Yes, the Tennessee has hit a rough patch over the past few seasons, but under new coach Jeremy Pruitt, things are looking up. It’s probably a safe bet that the Vols will have some players heading to the NFL via the draft over the next few years.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...WWuVWRL-aQLEbE

WOW. Guess IF they could have do it all over again they would have left Fulmer alone and as HC.

What do Fat Phil and Dabo have in common? -They couldn't beat Spurrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    What do Fat Phil and Dabo have in common? -They couldn't beat Spurrier.

Well I will give you that one but I guess that is ALL you got to hang your hat on, TWO NATTY’s LATER . Oh and I forgot about the 1969 ACC CHAMPIONSHIP

You are not giving anyone anything. Spurrier whipped Dabo's ass at every turn. Much like Dabo is whipping Muschamp...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You are not giving anyone anything. Spurrier whipped Dabo's ass at every turn. Much like Dabo is whipping Muschamp...

Funny. Hey folks that know me KNOW I WANTED DABO FIRED for 5 in a row. Biggest embarrassment in history of CLEMSON FOOTBALL. The thought of 5 in a row to such a lowly program is downright embarrassment but looks like we over came that one

dabo beat spurrier, you know
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Never Again.

Dabo put the quit in Spurrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGA hung 52 on him a few weeks before he took his ball and went home.

Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    UGA hung 52 on him a few weeks before he took his ball and went home.

Just sayin
    That's what did it in for him, everyone knows it. That and a QB that couldn't even start in the ACC hung a new completion record on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Alcohol got him- if Spurrier had stayed sober and done his job- there would be 2 less nattys and no more Dabo at Clemson

Alcohol got him- if Spurrier had stayed sober and done his job- there would be 2 less nattys and no more Dabo at Clemson
    It's your lie, tell it any way you want to.

You Jawja fanboys, tell us how great y'all are some more. Like that NCG y'all played in December last year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I read alot of dumb shit on this forum. But deep down I think most people know there is some truth to this one. The usual suspects will come back with the same shit they always do. But he sure as hell was a thorn in Richts side.

I despised the man but I respected him. Right up until he quit mid season. That was a coward move.

I heard georgias switching over to ostarine this season. It will be interesting to see if they get that final push they need to go all the way.

Something that’s banned in the US got to be some badass shit. Guess we’ll see.
    Last edited by Interceptor4; 05-02-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Dabo put the quit in Spurrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spurrier made Dabo turn to drugs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Only thing that made OBC leave was even he realized nothing else could be won at U5C other than 1 trip to a conference championship trip where they got bitch slapped. he shot his wad a U5C with Clowney, Connor, Sweaninger, and that bunch but still had nothing to show for it.

Highlight of U5C football is that great hit that Clowney had in the bowl game

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

well, that was a great hit. There's that
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    well, that was a great hit. There's that
    Yep.
    If not for that one play, Clooney would have been a mid-second round draft pick at best.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

wait for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?