Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Feaster leaving?

He has been talking about it for months. He damn sure didn't deserve Spillers number.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 04-28-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Etienne, Dixon, Mellusi and Dukes. Feaster has had opportunities but hasn’t made the best of them. He could start at most schools but he’d be 3rd on the depth chart next season. Wish him the best if that’s his choice, he’s been talking about it long enough.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

We Too DEEP.

App state or Georgia southern are his rumored to be his possible destination. Best of luck to him.

That'll happen when you get backed up with talent. We've already seen it at QB. That's nature of being at the top.

Is dude's name really Lyn-J? That's the real story here.

Outside of Lattimore, I can't think of a top RB to come out of this state in awhile.

Wish him luck and hate it, really want to see him put up the big numbers but he never does. Being from state of SC makes me want to see him succeed even more.
    I think there was too much talk about him being “the next CJ Spiller” but overall he has just been a mediocre back at best . Has some great potential and good hands out of the backfield

However look at most good programs and they will be 3-4 deep at RB , overall not the most durable of players on a team in long run

He'll be fine. Carolina just better hope he doesn't go to another opponents school. They already have a hard enough time breaking even as it is.

Feaster is ranked second in Clemson history in yards per carry, ahead of Spiller. I don’t know many teams that wouldn’t take 5.99 YPC. I hate he is leaving but wish him well.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Feaster is ranked second in Clemson history in yards per carry, ahead of Spiller. I don’t know many teams that wouldn’t take 5.99 YPC. I hate he is leaving but wish him well.
    Never realized that

He will inevitably end up with someone that USofC still has to play.

Good luck to him. Will have his degree and wants to start. Unless he thinks he’s third string, I don’t get the decision other than a desire to”be the man”. RB’s have a short shelf life so not carrying it 20 times a game isn’t the the end of the world. He’s a solid player and will make someone better. ETN is gonna start and Lyn J will be just fine.

Serious question - can someone name a good player who has felt the need to transfer from u of sc because of a lack of playing time in the last few years? I’m talking football - not women’s basketball.

David Williams was a pretty good RB a few years back. He left UofSC and ended up at Arkansas. Drafted last year by the Broncos but he and all the other RBs on that team got schooled by a undrafted rookie named Phillip Lyndsey from Colorado.
    Last edited by joshua2; 04-29-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

South Carolina's main problem is keeping their better than average players healthy for a whole season.

That makes what Clemson is doing right now even more extraordinary. They've not really had any major injuries to any of the core stars over the last few years. The strength and conditioning coach needs a raise. IMO
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Serious question - can someone name a good player who has felt the need to transfer from u of sc because of a lack of playing time in the last few years? I’m talking football - not women’s basketball.
    Dees

Quote Originally Posted by upstatewaterfowler View Post
    serious question - can someone name a good player who has felt the need to transfer from u of sc because of a lack of playing time in the last few years? I’m talking football - not women’s basketball.
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post

Brandon McIlwain was the number 2 ranked dual threat quarterback(247 and Composite)when he committed to South Carolina. Consensus 4 star who came out of the same class as Jalen Hurts, Jarrett Guarantano and Zerrick Cooper. Transferred to Cal and hasn't done much there- even got moved to wideout/running back late last year.

As mentioned, David Williams transferred to Arkansas for his final year of eligibility. Mid-level four star who was drafted by Denver and eventually made the 53 man roster in Jacksonville behind Leonard Fournette and TJ Yeldon.

Shaq Roland wasn't very recent, and he didn't exactly "transfer out". Roland bounced around and finally ended up at some DII school in Georgia I believe. Signed with the Bears as an undrafted free agent, but didn't make it out of rookie mini camp.

All in all, when you are so thin that you are starting walk-ons who have never dressed for a game against the best team in the country, or moving running backs to defense, you try to hold on to anyone with a pulse.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 04-29-2019 at 09:56 PM.