Thread: Found A Way To Shoot Those High Flyers

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Found A Way To Shoot Those High Flyers

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Holly crap. That was a shock. I thought he was gonna shoot the balloons until enough were gone he slowly came down.

When he fell out the chair I thought he had shot the cord holding it all together.

YIKES
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Arial Litter. Glenn's going to be all spun up.

He and the doggy doc would not get along
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?